The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 07:52 pm

i love all the pervy details so thanks for sharing.

he has a bit of a reputation for blowing his load without any real reciprocation for the ladies, doesn't he? wonder if that peen ever ventures into pussy... now OR back in the day.

hmmmmmmmmmm.

LOVE dirty jordan stories.
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 07:53 pm

Come on incog tell us at least what year was this,you said he wasnt sober?.I really think he did the worst cheating and with the ugliest fans when he was not sober i find hard to believe that he will do the same things now,maybe he puts Victor as his nanny to make sure he behaves or he really wants to keep the BSC away from him as much as he can(can you blame him? ).
What i still dont get is if the wifey really has no clue about half of what he does or she just pretends to be ignorant.I know that sometimes he flirts and fans read too much into things but if he was my man i would not be happy even when the flirting or the dms or the way he flirts on twitter,he would be deader than dead Smile Some wives are just to dumb i guess.
Back to top Go down
Lolaaaaa
Dirty Dawg
Lolaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 07:56 pm

jodibblonde wrote:
Most of us here don't get the infatuation w the coattails as we call em. If I'm gonna f@ck a NK I'm not gonna get with his best friends older brother first! Lmao I go for the gold baby- I don't want the ribbon everybody gets for participation xoxoxoxo

Yes, bitch!!! <3
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 08:02 pm

Some girls are too giving in a dumb way,sorry but what's the fun in letting a random drunk peen in your mouth without getting anything in return? And he didnt even asked nicely HOW RUDE!!! LOL Even if the random is Jordan,at least she got some with the other dude.
Jordan is just too lazy,he get's(or used to) whetever girl that was easy access and as long as he got his bumpy sucked he was happy so why bother on the girl.That's what happends when pretty guys get whetever they want cause they are famous,they don't careymore an they get lazy.
I think the girls that are always kissing the crews ass and probably sucking something else are the ones that are getting nothing,they are just stans.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 08:11 pm

Lolaaaaa wrote:
jodibblonde wrote:
Most of us here don't get the infatuation w the coattails as we call em. If I'm gonna f@ck a NK I'm not gonna get with his best friends older brother first! Lmao I go for the gold baby- I don't want the ribbon everybody gets for participation xoxoxoxo

Yes, bitch!!! <3

Unfortunately my high standards have never gotten me to the Holy Cock... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Chlobee
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 08:14 pm

Is the unamed person Chad? Mad
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 08:26 pm

2007ish. I believe. I hope I'm gaining trust with you lovely ladies! Hopefully I can join the private board soon and discuss Smile. What's a bitch gotta do!!!??
Back to top Go down
insideout
Bloquita
insideout

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 08:56 pm

awww shit!! Jordan you freaky ass bastard! I love him.

that chick had a good time!
Back to top Go down
AintSkeered
BSC
AintSkeered

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 09:49 pm

vhoney wrote:
Some girls are too giving in a dumb way,sorry but what's the fun in letting a random drunk peen in your mouth without getting anything in return? And he didnt even asked nicely HOW RUDE!!! LOL Even if the random is Jordan,at least she got some with the other dude.
Jordan is just too lazy,he get's(or used to) whetever girl that was easy access and as long as he got his bumpy sucked he was happy so why bother on the girl.That's what happends when pretty guys get whetever they want cause they are famous,they don't careymore an they get lazy.
I think the girls that are always kissing the crews ass and probably sucking something else are the ones that are getting nothing,they are just stans.

Oh I'd get something in return. Don't swallow his shit, spit it into a cup, freeze it, sell it on Ebay. How much do you think some JK jizz would go for? A pretty penny, I'm sure. I know, I'm nasty. He can do his thing in my mouth anytime, that's what I've got fingers for. Smile
Back to top Go down
Privy
Blockhead
Privy

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 10:35 pm

Thanks incog. Well, I guess this correlates with the rumor of Jordan being a selfish lover. Dayum J. That's kinda pimp, I can't even lie.
Back to top Go down
insideout
Bloquita
insideout

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 10:54 pm

lol!! 50 cents song P.I.M.P did come right to mind too!
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 11:21 pm

GAH! Am I the only person on this board that finds the mere thought of Jordan doing anything sexual, gross?! LoL
Back to top Go down
insideout
Bloquita
insideout

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 11:33 pm

gross though? I know a few maybe don't find it thrilling, but gross? shit O_O
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 11:37 pm

Nomtastic wrote:
GAH! Am I the only person on this board that finds the mere thought of Jordan doing anything sexual, gross?! LoL

ummmmmmmmmmm... yeah, you are! Evil or Very Mad Arrow

xoxo
Back to top Go down
nkotbgirl45

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 11:43 pm

HELLO to all my bitches, heauxs, and skanks. Muah!!!!!!!! This place is POPPIN!

God DAMN. I have so much to read. So many threads, posts, HILARIOUS shit in the private forums. How the fuck am I gonna do this?

FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pours a glass of wine in an effort to get comfy and EXTRA bitchy*
Back to top Go down
nkotbgirl45

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 11:49 pm

@Incog, were you ever on LSA? How did you hear about this forum? Trust me, we'd LOVE to hear tea, but BSCs would make up shit to gain access to private boards in a HEARTBEAT. Them bitches are starving and thirsty to see what's being said.

And they want to fuck with us too because we've essentially KICKED their asses out of the party. Fucking GEEK BITCHES!!! Ya'll can't do shit now, and you are ALL on BLAST on the private forum. Y'all FUCKED UP big time. #AhfuckYEAH

Anyway... it isn't a good look to just hand out access to our holy and sacred home....
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 11:50 pm

nkotbgirl45 wrote:
HELLO to all my bitches, heauxs, and skanks. Muah!!!!!!!! This place is POPPIN!

God DAMN. I have so much to read. So many threads, posts, HILARIOUS shit in the private forums. How the fuck am I gonna do this?

FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pours a glass of wine in an effort to get comfy and EXTRA bitchy*

welcome home!

the circle of mayhem is now complete.

Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty07/03/12, 11:53 pm

Nomtastic wrote:

I only find it gross when I'm not the other half of his sexual escapades Smile
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty08/03/12, 12:00 am

Nope never posted on LSA or even joined. I would read the shit everyday and laugh my ass off though. It just seemed like too much work to get 25 posts. I hear you on the crazy BSCs but I can promise you I'm not one of em. I found the forum by straight up detective work...google. Smile. I'm legit and happy to be here as Incog for as long as it takes ladies Smile.
Back to top Go down
Musiclov

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty08/03/12, 12:20 am

lol - Jordan is one selfish MF'er in bed!
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Anal Warts
AnastasiaBeaverhausen

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty08/03/12, 12:21 am

Nomtastic wrote:
You're not the only one, I think he's attractive but he does nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty08/03/12, 12:22 am

Nomtastic wrote:

lmfaoooo aweee. Poor JK.

BING BONG on the Jordan tea front. What a kinky minx.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty08/03/12, 12:53 am

I appreciate incog being patient bc I am side eyeing everybody who's new right now. I'd need some more specific examples of the tea before I'd trust a new font. I appreciate incog is being cautious but we gotta be cautious too. That's my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty08/03/12, 01:47 am

@45....FINALLY! You stupid bitch! Took you long enough to get your ass over here! Missed you, boo boo!

@Incog...The fact that you are STILL posting under incog REALLY pisses me off and makes me not want to believe a word you type. Grow a fucking pair and just sign up for an acct. No one will know who you are, especially if you never posted over on LSA. Pick a username....shit, pick ScoobyFuckingDoo for all I care.

Did I post a time or two under Incog on LSA, sure. The difference between what I did and what you're doing is...I USED INCOG TO POST TEA...NOT HAVE A DAMN CONVERSATION WITH A BOARD!

FUCK ALREADY!

I need to stay the hell off of this thread. Pussyfoot shit angers me.

Is it just me, or have I turned jaded since we moved over to this board?

FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT!

Where's my SoCo?!
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty08/03/12, 02:40 am

Nomtastic wrote:
@Incog...The fact that you are STILL posting under incog REALLY pisses me off and makes me not want to believe a word you type. Grow a fucking pair and just sign up for an acct. No one will know who you are, especially if you never posted over on LSA. Pick a username....shit, pick ScoobyFuckingDoo for all I care.

Incog did sign up for an account. They've stated their frustration that I haven't been approved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: