The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 10:28 pm

Not sure. It may be a meeting place for all I know
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 10:35 pm

I believe Donnie lives in Queens. This all sounds a bit... I dunno. Got any more details to give?
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 10:36 pm

ANY woman that has fucked ANY new kid should have STD testing.

Any specific sexual details? Anything that surprised her? DR?

how did he try to get with you too? While baby sis was around? Did he know you were her sister?
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 10:37 pm

otherthanthat wrote:
I believe Donnie lives in Queens. This all sounds a bit... I dunno. Got any more details to give?

Donnie used to live in (Greenpoint) Brooklyn. I believe he's moved to Jersey.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 10:41 pm

nkotbffyup wrote:
otherthanthat wrote:

According to Joe one year ago, Donnie lives(d) in Queens. http://yfrog.com/gy2uakej
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 10:43 pm

otherthanthat wrote:
nkotbffyup wrote:
otherthanthat wrote:

According to Joe one year ago, Donnie lives(d) in Queens. http://yfrog.com/gy2uakej

If anyone knows the answer to this, feel free to correct me.

I believe that when he first moved to NY, he rented an apartment in Queens, but only for a month or two. After that he either rented or bought a loft in Greenpoint Brooklyn.

Last I heard he'd moved to Jersey.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 11:00 pm

Where in Jersey?!?
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 11:02 pm

sideline wrote:
Where in Jersey?!?

I don't know the answer to that question, lol. I've just heard from a few different people that he moved to Jersey.
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 11:43 pm

Who moves to Jersey? lol
Back to top Go down
Huh????

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty23/06/12, 11:50 pm

Joe was wrong... nkotbffyup is correct...so the queens reference sounds iffy to me... you would think queens is a good go to reference if you didn't know...so yea...details?
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:02 am

We're gonna need some more details because right now it's just vague tea you gave. You don't have to give out your sister's name to spill detailed tea.
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:11 am

I didn't know. I just know she stays in queens when he calls. No, he didnt know she was my sister. She said that the first time they were together, he was very hurried but was more teasing her with his lower parts. A few other times she has given me details, she said he was gentle and at times rough, he'd rather be in control then her be in control. He yelled at her for being hairless. She said she was rushed a few times into cumming bc he had somewhere to be and he has animal grunts or asks her what she wants out of him. She has told me a lot so I'm not sure what you're looking for
Back to top Go down
Huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:15 am

Do they still hook up? Was she on the cruise? How often does she see him? Does she ever get to see him without hooking up?
Back to top Go down
Huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:16 am

More importantly, back to the STD bit....do they use condoms???
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:33 am

Yes
No
She sees him whenever he wants, basically.
She has met a brother that she went to dinner with the two of them. The next day, some Natalie? Girl was there.

As for condoms, she said he doesn't like them so he pulls out the majority of the time. He told her he had a vascectomy and she shouldnt worry.
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:38 am

@Kaystraw, how old is your sister? Are you saying that she went to dinner with donnie, his brother and Natalie?
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:42 am

No, after my sister left she was told about Nat.
She's 28
Back to top Go down
huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 12:58 am

Idk... Can you just spill everything at once instead of playing 20 questions?
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 01:16 am

I have no problem with that. Like I said, she is 28, she has tried to back out of it a few times but he reels her back in. She goes when he says go, she's told me about asking him if she could meet his mom and he told her they weren't dating, so no. She lives in Philly and he's in and out of town when he doesn't have plans with someone else. She told me three other women have been on tour overseas with him. When one leaves, another takes her place. He's asked her for a threesome, which she won't do and he likes rough sex, she sees him when he's in the states sometimes no more than 3 times a month, when he fingers her, he goes as far as he can, she's had stitches twice from busting her head off his shower door. Before anyone asks, she's not a slut or anything, he's the only person she's hooking up with. She's had sex on set with him . It really goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
dimples520
Fly Girl
dimples520

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 02:00 am

I hope there some other perks this hookin up besides the sex. She head gettin her bust to the white meat, stitches and shyt.
Back to top Go down
maclipliner
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 03:22 am

why would he pull out if he's been snipped down there?
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Anal Warts
AnastasiaBeaverhausen

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 04:24 am

Because he's lying?
Back to top Go down
SmilingandSL
#HUMP
SmilingandSL

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 06:18 am

Donnie's Slutbag wrote:
Who moves to Jersey? lol

Someone who wants to take a ferry to work everyday.

Really, he probably just didn't want to live close enough to his work that BSC could follow him home...I wonder how many crazies know where he lived in Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 09:27 am

She said WOJ told her that he tells everyone he's been snipped but SHE doesn't believe him. I guess it's kind of a rotating situation in New York and wherever else, one leaves-another takes the place. I will ask her more information today when I see her.
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty24/06/12, 10:06 am

SmilingandSL wrote:
Donnie's Slutbag wrote:
Who moves to Jersey? lol

Someone who wants to take a ferry to work everyday.

Really, he probably just didn't want to live close enough to his work that BSC could follow him home...I wonder how many crazies know where he lived in Brooklyn.

There's all those videos of the fans filming Donnie playing games in NY during BB. They will follow him wherever they can find him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: