The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 02:40 pm

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 02:43 pm

RantNRave wrote:
glitterb0mb wrote:
insideout wrote:
incog said this was years ago.. isn't forever single girl sort of a newbie?

True and they said she had a ring on her finger.

haven't we already discussed that- a few years ago- he screwed anything with a heartbeat?

lmfao no I was just expanding that it can't be eternally single because she is....eternally single, no ring.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 02:44 pm

When I met her, she was working the booth where the tshirts, calendars, etc were being sold. Then she watched the concert and went to VIP as well. She most def has an in somehow....and they go way back. You guys are going to groan at this, but I don't remember her name...I was too perplexed by her jacked up features, I guess. I asked a friend of mine who was with me and she recalls it to be Gail??? I'm not 100% on that though. I don't really know what she does..or did...but I do know she was around during his solo days prior and is around again. Argh, it's starting to piss me off that I can't just spill who I know all this from. I want to...but if I do it will be so obvious to that person/group of people that used to hang out with JK who it was from if they happen to read here...and that person is still a friend of mine. Fuck, I need to grow some balls.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 02:50 pm

Incog- would it be Margie? I'll Have some balls and ask.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 02:58 pm

Does Margie do something w/museums or art places? THAT much I do remember from meeting her. She does something like that for a "real" living.
Back to top Go down
insideout
Bloquita
insideout

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:10 pm

RantNRave wrote:
glitterb0mb wrote:
insideout wrote:
incog said this was years ago.. isn't forever single girl sort of a newbie?

True and they said she had a ring on her finger.

haven't we already discussed that- a few years ago- he screwed anything with a heartbeat?

well, no i meant single girl seems to be new with the whole NK scene. and this supposedly happened years back. so i would not suspect her of hooking up with him.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:14 pm

I don't know what Margie does... She has kids and I think is married. Does your mutual friends name also start w M or maybe L?
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:15 pm

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 1-1

Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:24 pm

No, my mutual friend is not a woman Smile That's why I'm having a hard time spilling tea because I just think it will be so fucking obvious because certain things happened when only men were together.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:27 pm

Haha not exactly what I meant! But if you're a chick named Marisol you will probably get to ride the J Train at some point! LMAO
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:32 pm

Incog- I think I may be barking up the wrong tree w my thoughts. If you ever want to spill we thank you in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 03:46 pm

Incog wrote:
No, my mutual friend is not a woman Smile That's why I'm having a hard time spilling tea because I just think it will be so fucking obvious because certain things happened when only men were together.

but don't you think she probably would have told someone also?

to quote shelly: the story's 50% hers too.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 05:47 pm

This is what I'm gonna say to incog's everywhere:

If you want to spill something, spill it. If you are scared of being waterboarded by the bsc mafia or some shit, don't spill it. Lol.

Coming in dangling details and playing 20 questions makes you appear illegitimate and attention seeking (even if you are legit)

None of us are Diane Sawyer. I personally hate "interviewing" people for tea.
This is an anonymous board. Change the identifying details: names, cities, dates and spill the tea. OR don't even bring it up.
Why bring it up at all if it has to be dragged out of you a drop at a time?
Back to top Go down
incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 06:18 pm

My last tea I will share is this: Someone who shall remain anonymous but not part of NKOTB was going down on a bitch when Jordan busted his shit out, stuck it in her mouth, did his thing and then went to sleep on the other side of the bed while they finished their business. This was a few years back. I can't say he was "sober."
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 06:46 pm

incog wrote:
My last tea I will share is this: Someone who shall remain anonymous but not part of NKOTB was going down on a bitch when Jordan busted his shit out, stuck it in her mouth, did his thing and then went to sleep on the other side of the bed while they finished their business. This was a few years back. I can't say he was "sober."

Thank you! And that is some nasty stuff JK! ❤❤❤
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 06:47 pm

*DEAD and BURIED*

Jordan, Jordan, Jordan. SMH!

Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 06:50 pm

THAT is how to spill it!

Cool
Back to top Go down
kisses
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 06:52 pm

LOVE the GIF jodi
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 06:55 pm

kisses wrote:
LOVE the GIF jodi
Shelly has the badass gif- I have the "I'm gonna fuck you right now" stare down pic ❤
Back to top Go down
josiecat1
Blockhead
josiecat1

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 07:08 pm

incog wrote:

Oh JK! So shameless.

Now that's a visual. Thanks incog!
Back to top Go down
Lolaaaaa
Dirty Dawg
Lolaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 07:15 pm

incog wrote:

Sorry, but I think that's hot. lol
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 07:18 pm

I'm sure that chick enjoyed herself! Lmao
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 07:35 pm

Ha! My thoughts exactly! There was a little dirty part of me that was hoping I'd get to experience something along those lines with him when I met him but that Vic is all up in Jordan's shit at those VIPs. And bitches are on Vic's jock like he's something special. The guy is a tool if you ask me. He will ride thi out for as long as he can and then go back to being a no name meathead.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty07/03/12, 07:43 pm

Most of us here don't get the infatuation w the coattails as we call em. If I'm gonna f@ck a NK I'm not gonna get with his best friends older brother first! Lmao I go for the gold baby- I don't want the ribbon everybody gets for participation xoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: