The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty28/03/12, 10:20 pm

Message glitter or admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty02/04/12, 05:18 am

This is the person who initially posted as "Temp".

When i said Lipstick Alley didn't really have what i was looking for...that statement was based on the two pages that I glanced over when the site popped up on search results.

When I came across Lipstick Alley it appeared that some drama had taken place and the gossip was drying up. I guess round the time this board was created?

I just don't have the energy/time/patience to go through 250 pages I think it was. I'm just looking to be nosy about Donnie is all. He seems to always be a private guy but even private people slip up and stuff gets out.

Now that I've been approved (thank you)...off to browse through threads.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty02/04/12, 10:44 am

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty02/04/12, 10:57 am

It literally took a couple of months non stop reading to sift thru LSA threads and I am happy I did it. When I goggled nks LSA came up first and my reading began.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty02/04/12, 12:43 pm

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty02/04/12, 02:19 pm

All the parts of the Donnie thread on lsa are classic goodness but the first 2 parts prob have the most tea. If you've skipped those parts, you've missed a lot.

It's def worth the read.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty03/04/12, 10:24 pm

justagirl3 wrote:
Hey girls....Help me out! I seriously am the tard of all computer like things. I was on the board a couple weeks back...posting and everything. Had access to all things....Private and all but now 2 weeks haven't been on and have to access to ANYTHING!!!! UGH!

I don't know who to contact?!?!?!? Help me! I liked being on with all the LSA girls.....no offense to some of the newbee's!

I already posted somewhere.....I'm busy - so I can't log on as much I'd like so not sure if I lost my privilages?????? But cut me some slack - I'm a working mom with the 3 kiddo's!!! This and LSA is my "rest my brain" time.

PM me if anyone has any answers!!!!!!! And how do I change my password.

I already answered your PM about this, but I want to post it here so people see, I moved stuff around and got rid of areas because many were saying the boards had so many threads it was hard to keep up. Since I've given access to certain members, none have lost access to the private forums. I've never had to take access away besides people who have no posted, so they were deleted, or those who asked to have their account deleted.

As for changing your password, there is a profile link ^^^^ up there and then under your email there is a place that says password: and a MODIFY button. Hit that.

For future reference, any questions about how the board works, goes Here.
Back to top Go down
laylagst

PostSubject: new here, possible tea?   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 01:48 pm

very new to this forum thing, just registered... so bare with me...

have been a big NKOTB fan since i was little, but i just got out of the Army and haven't really kept up with a lot in the past year or two (deployed)....

recently went to the town hall in philly, and was a little more than shocked at some of the crazy behavior of some of these girls... completely put me off.... not to mention that some of them were just really snotty....

Not sure what happened, but back in 08/09 things seemed really different...

so anyway, was reading through tweets about townhall La and came across irishheart44 (am i allowed to put someone's twitter name on here?) tweets to Donnie

noticed one of them, and then read through the rest.... yikes....

Sounds like he didn't/wouldn't/or wasn't able to give her a hug and then she kinda went on a rant and started calling him and some chick (who she said was his gf?) out....

anyone else see this?
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 03:43 pm

I mentioned irish Heart's tweets in another thread. I thought the same thing. It was kind of worrisome to read to say the least.
Back to top Go down
new2g

PostSubject: fake g/f wannabees!   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 03:59 pm

Trying to see if I am doing this right ----anyway. Yes that Irish whatever needs serious help. It's frightening...what's worse is I think she is getting upset over nothing. That Krazy whatever (not sure if you can post twitter accounts) girl is a fake! Do you see her tweets with the other "model" girl? That other page is blocked because I think she is trying to OBVIOUSLY make it seem like she's with Donnie and is carrying out this imaginary conversation with herself!
Back to top Go down
checkyoself
Blockhead

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 04:10 pm

Yes, twitter handles are encouraged here Wink
Back to top Go down
new2g

PostSubject: twitter   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 04:22 pm

@KrazySexiKool09 posting to @ModelLiz ....I smell BS! ....and a BSC!
Back to top Go down
new2g

PostSubject: oh and Facebook   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 04:25 pm

Oh and btw, she had this up then took it down....facebook.com/ModelMichelleEastman
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenLove
Twug!
ForbiddenLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 05:08 pm

New2g Michelle isn't fake my cousin knows her
Back to top Go down
Raquel2012
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Raquel2012

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 05:39 pm

If she knows your cousin and you said for certain you saw her there then why do you not know if Donnie is dating her? You also said you saw @steph714 talking to Jordan? Btw I believe you just trying to get the facts straight Smile And by her pictures she is HOT so GOOD FOR YOU DONNIE!
Back to top Go down
new2g

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 06:00 pm

So maybe she's real.... I just doubt the relationship she insinuates on twitter is! I'm just wondering, why make it seem so obvious on twitter?
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenLove
Twug!
ForbiddenLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty15/04/12, 06:22 pm

@Raquel My cousin doesn't go and pry into peoples lives she doesn't get caught up in the hype of who is and isn't dating who. And I stated in the other thread that we were sitting down she came from the side walked to the back and then disappeared. I wasn't going to get up, climb over the other girls just to go ask her if she is dating donnie.

@new2g She does know donnie that is obvious. Dating? I have no clue, but nothing on her twitter to me insinuates they are. She does get hook ups from him and spends time with him. They met back in 08 when she lived in Cali and worked around him then in 2010 she moved to NY.
Back to top Go down
GrabIt

PostSubject: Side-Piece Tea   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 06:17 pm

I didn't see any mention of this tea previously in this forum but I'm going to assume that the LSA regulars know (and are discussing on the private forums) about the Maria (and recent cut-off of Maria in Donnie's life), Lauren (better known as Dr. Lauren), Julia and the recent re-appearance of Natalia in Donnie's life?

...and Danny's new interest in Elizabeth? Who is 21 years old and faker than plastic fruit in a furniture show room.
Back to top Go down
New2G

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 06:59 pm

...any pictures or twitter names for these people? Maria = yikes? Are/were they side pieces? Re-appearance of Nat? Has she been seen in Europe? I want tea!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GrabIt

PostSubject: RE: Side Piece Tea   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 07:26 pm

Maria as in Yikes? HA! Are you kidding?! No.. Maria as in MariaNYCPYT, she's been on the side off and on for a while the past 2 years but she's been completely cut off in the last few weeks. Lauren is Dr_Lauren_ she's always seen on set (usually 4 out of 5 days she's there), travels with Donnie but on the DL and most people don't know about her because she flies under the radar and isn't exactly a "looker". Julia is Asian, I need to check her Twitter name again as I can't recall it off the top of my head. Natalia will be in Europe, she didn't arrive with them today but Lauren and Julia will be in Europe for O2 next week. Lauren is a sweetheart as I have met her numerous times. She stays out of the spotlight, minds her own business and isn't rude, condescending, hateful or snobby to anyone. I've literally never seen her be a snide bitch or anything to ANYONE and again, I've seen her in various environments with various people. I can't really blame Donnie for hanging with her because she's normal, self-supporting and seems to just be enjoying the ride. Julia is new on the scene and definitely flying under the radar. I figure the LSA regs already know all this though.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 08:07 pm

No I didn't know any of this please continue
Back to top Go down
GrabIt

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 08:47 pm

You really didn't know about these ladies? I saw LSA earlier today & saw where Twsshelly was saying you all knew about the new side pieces and this is the place to be. I had no idea how to get over here from LSA so I googled Twsshelly and found this.

So, with Maria, do you all know about what went down at Mohegan back in February? Do you know about Maria coming down to the lobby of Mohegan to get Lauren, Chanda and Michelle and going back to Donnie's hotel room? The reason why her Twitter profile has the lyrics to Fiona Apple on it and why the song is just eery considering she's nothing more than a substitute to Natalia. About Maria being snubbed on set last week with 3 of her closest friends, Chrisy, Kelly and Salina? Donnie didn't give her the chance to even hug him and he kept moving. Saw it all with my own eyes from about 10 feet away. I have no way of knowing what you all know or don't know so I'm not sure what to share and what not to share.

Do you all know about who was in Hawaii with Donnie back in December and where they were and who they hung out with? Do you know about the Asian he fucked at his house after the Christmas party for Blue Bloods? We can go backwards or forwards; just tell me what you want to know.

What else do you not know about? I'm full of tea and willing to spill, but need to know what is "ok" to share and what isn't since this is public tea and won't be secretive on this forum.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 08:52 pm

Holy.

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Tumblr_m1tfp0OVoI1r4alnuo1_250

I guess the question is: do you want to share it publicly? Because then post whatever you wish. If you don't want this to be public knowledge, you can register. But it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 09:02 pm

I think you should share it all thanks for being here
Back to top Go down
GrabIt

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty17/04/12, 09:08 pm

Um, I killed Glitter Bomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: