The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
grovergirl
Suspect
grovergirl

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty07/06/12, 09:51 pm

Just read on twitter that someone missed the boat because of flight delays. That would suck! She said her luggage went to the boat. Not sure how that happened though.
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty07/06/12, 10:04 pm

grovergirl wrote:
Just read on twitter that someone missed the boat because of flight delays. That would suck! She said her luggage went to the boat. Not sure how that happened though.

Cruise 101, NEVER schedule your flight on the same day the cruise departs or returns to port...hopefully she bought cruise insurance.
Back to top Go down
grovergirl
Suspect
grovergirl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty07/06/12, 10:07 pm

From what I read, she flew into Dallas yesterday and was supposed to fly into Miami last night. Her flight was delayed and then cancelled. They put her on a flight this morning that was also delayed.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty07/06/12, 10:18 pm

can you believe how much fuckery, peeing pants, tampons thrown everywhere catfights, oh the fun is just beginning, I truly would not want to be on that cruise, could not take the freaks that ruin the entire thing, peeps like yikes would probaly get there ass jumped by my crowd, I wonder how the guys truly feel about seeing most of the same motherfuckers for how many cruises now? how much do the nks make for their "appearances" cant be that much as the crusie line most def is taking the lions share for food, staff, etc. maybe i am just a killjoy but I would rather stay here on the board and hear the reports as they come in. That ship is bsc central right now.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty07/06/12, 10:21 pm

grovergirl wrote:
From what I read, she flew into Dallas yesterday and was supposed to fly into Miami last night. Her flight was delayed and then cancelled. They put her on a flight this morning that was also delayed.

THAT FUCKING BLOWS. I'd be saying you better helicopter my ass to Donnie's ass RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
grovergirl
Suspect
grovergirl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty07/06/12, 10:52 pm

How does your luggage go to the boat if you never got on the flight? I didn't realize that airlines would deliver the luggage to the port for you.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty07/06/12, 11:12 pm

Omg. Regarding the poor girl that missed the boat, If she's a bsc they better have her on a psych hold and suicide watch. That sux for anyone but for certain types it might put them over the edge!

Honestly, what can they do to rectify this? That blows big time.
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 12:21 am

Usually if you miss your departure on a regular cruise you can fly to the next port and board the boat there. Unless there's some unforeseen reason why that can't happen with this cruise, I assume that's what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 12:32 am

I saw that on Twitter. I thought she was going back home. I would have found a way on that boat. Where's the idiot pilot when you need him?
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 05:05 am

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 08:13 am

Orangecrush wrote:
can you believe how much fuckery, peeing pants, tampons thrown everywhere catfights, oh the fun is just beginning, I truly would not want to be on that cruise, could not take the freaks that ruin the entire thing, peeps like yikes would probaly get there ass jumped by my crowd, I wonder how the guys truly feel about seeing most of the same motherfuckers for how many cruises now? how much do the nks make for their "appearances" cant be that much as the crusie line most def is taking the lions share for food, staff, etc. maybe i am just a killjoy but I would rather stay here on the board and hear the reports as they come in. That ship is bsc central right now.

^^^THIS^^^
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 10:25 am

What kills me if you talk negative about anything concerning the nks you are a jealous hater. what bullshit that is. The crap these "fans" pull now days seals the deal for me on never wanting to get to close to any event the guys have. I truly have no interest in a cruise with the nks period no matter where they sailed. To see these bitches freak out and swear donnie or jordan was talking straight to them when they were not even in the same vicinity is too much for me to handle. I hope if there any first time cruisers they have a blast and don't let girls like yikes or other atlanta names fuck up their experience. Its not enough they have been to concerts, cruises and been "rockstars", these obsessed females have no limit when it comes to nks emptyting their pockets. Trust and believe these bitches will be crying for their mama when they realize the nks are just about done with all these appearances. And no going on the cruise does not up your chance to date or fuck a nk. Decorate your door and hope you win the cd.
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 02:01 pm

dont know if this has been covered yet but I was lol'ing yesterday at all the danny tweets about the regular bathroom breaks etc lol wonder how much of that crap is going to happen this year - have a bit of self respect women !!
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 06:40 pm

Orangecrush wrote:
What kills me if you talk negative about anything concerning the nks you are a jealous hater. what bullshit that is. The crap these "fans" pull now days seals the deal for me on never wanting to get to close to any event the guys have. I truly have no interest in a cruise with the nks period no matter where they sailed. To see these bitches freak out and swear donnie or jordan was talking straight to them when they were not even in the same vicinity is too much for me to handle. I hope if there any first time cruisers they have a blast and don't let girls like yikes or other atlanta names fuck up their experience. Its not enough they have been to concerts, cruises and been "rockstars", these obsessed females have no limit when it comes to nks emptyting their pockets. Trust and believe these bitches will be crying for their mama when they realize the nks are just about done with all these appearances. And no going on the cruise does not up your chance to date or fuck a nk. Decorate your door and hope you win the cd.

So wait... if they win the door decoration contest they win a CD? Watch out now! Don't hurt yourselves Nks with that ground-breaking prize. Just smdh. They pay all that money and they get jipped on the goods. I've seen pictures for their "gift bag", it all looks like it came out of the 99 cent store and had their logo put on it.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty08/06/12, 10:54 pm

not sure if it is a cd but you bet it is some lame as bullshit some "shopper" from the cruise took care off. you know i know this is so far off, but becuz of all the twitter on that poor chick missing that ship, nks or someone in the camp could have made that happen for her. that would have made those guys heros. seriously they could have pulled some strings and got her aboard. so much for dreaming. i really feel for this poor girl. it is not their responsibilty whatsoever to help out but man take about redemption.
Back to top Go down
nkotbdownunder4ver
Suspect
nkotbdownunder4ver

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 05:09 am

Did they have party in FL before they left? Or was Donnie in beantown watching the nba game. Thanks Chunkybutt for the info on Miss Asia what's the connection to them? A fan or does she want to be something else.
Back to top Go down
ValentineGirl81
BAM! STANDARD!
ValentineGirl81

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 09:51 am

I feel SO bad for that girl that missed the boat. All that money spent, I would've built a raft and rowed my ass to that boat.

ETA: I'm so nostalgic for the early 2000's when there weren't that many fans around and you didn't have to pay thousands of dollars just to meet them. No shade on anybody on the cruise or has done a cruise. I just miss the more intimate stuff from before the reunion Sad
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 10:59 am

The whole money thing is totaly out of control, the prices for m&g and vip is insanity. That bluebloods viewing thing was total fuckery. if you look at A celeb event what prices do they charge. charging that money for the website yearly like 79.00 wow just wow. nks all say it is all for the fans but it is all for their financial gain which is fine but be real about it. what celebs do yearly cruises with the same peeps for the most part over and over again. I looked at the cruise prices and they seemed normal enough just as long as these girls don't have to pay tons of xtras for the guys for anything. I really hope that first time girls are not getting pushed to the side by the wacks.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 11:09 am

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 1-1

Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 01:11 pm

since i have never been on a cruise I may have my facts wrong sorry for that, always thought they would be in 1000 2000 range, but isn't that for a week, how long is this cruise. it never appealed me to me to cruise I would rather be in the water on a much smaller boat, jet sking that type if thing.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 02:15 pm

Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 04:19 pm

Wow. My animosity toward Jordan has really warped my perception of him. My rational mind KNOWS that he is a very attractive man but when I look at him all I see is a douche bag with moobs.

Jordan and his hairy bitch tits disgust me.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 04:34 pm

I have to agree Shelly. I was looking at the photo thinking that he is/was an attractive man, but now he does absolutely nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty09/06/12, 05:02 pm

ditto at you both girls,i wish i coud be a dumb bitch like the fans and pretend he is just a hot guy but all i see is a douchebag now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next