The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
chissy
BSC

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty27/12/12, 07:56 pm

Not sure if this was brought up yet, but I'm amused to hear the results of that sleepover" thing on the next cruise.

I wonder how much drama that will generate!
Back to top Go down
chissy
BSC

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty27/12/12, 08:03 pm

chissy wrote:
Not sure if this was brought up yet, but I'm amused to hear the results of that sleepover" thing on the next cruise.

I wonder how much drama that will generate!

Bah, scratch that. I just saw the Cruise 2013 thread. If anyone wants to delete this post, feel free. It won't let me do so.

Sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
lagunagirl
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty01/01/13, 04:44 am

ValentineGirl81 wrote:
Revolennon wrote:
Haha well, own it and rock it I guess. I just don't see it, myself! I can't say much tho, I have a few ppl I'd hit and quit that I can't explain, either.

Me too. I'd fight a bitch over Adrien Brody.

I'd fight a bitch over Tate Donovan, but I'm guessing I'm the only one.
Back to top Go down
lagunagirl
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty01/01/13, 04:51 am

twsshelly wrote:
Donnie's parties are a huge fuckerow and a waste of time imo. One I went to, I was up in the balcony in the vip but 99% of the people were standing downstairs just staring up at the balcony hoping for a glimpse of him. Not to mention the club was waaaaaay overcrowded and a total fire trap. If a damn fire started we'd have all roasted for sure. That's all I could think. I was downstairs at one point and I have never felt so much anxiety about a crowd in my life. It was super dangerous. Literally could barely breathe because my ribs were constricted by beasts on all sides of me. I thought I was gonna have to climb a bitch just to escape. And upstairs all Donnie did was walk over to the balcony and wave sometimes.Natalia was up there with him (I didn't know who she was at the time though) it was boring and we didn't even stay until Donnie left, Shit was lame. NEVER AGAIN.

This sounds like an N Sync after party I went to back in the day. I was so mad I ended up demanding (and receiving) my money back. In my case, it was opposite. The unwashed general public was up on a balcony type thing and the VIP was down on the floor. All we did was watch Lance Bass in total denial mack on Danielle Fishel the entire night. I learned then that I'd never fall for that again. My friend wanted to go to the NKOTBSB after party in Nashville but I said no way cause I knew what a money trap those things are. I was the lucky one. I got my money back, but most did not.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty01/01/13, 01:48 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

XO
Back to top Go down
MacDreamy
Fly Girl
MacDreamy

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty01/01/13, 04:52 pm

Happy New Year Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27