We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
LizaLove
Cover Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 11:15 am

Got it, thanks!

Just peeped her Twitter. She wants everyone to re-tweet that Elvis Duran made rude comments about all NK fans. Funny, I don't feel offended because I am not massive!!! She wants to start an all out boycott. If these are the things she's doing before leaving on a NKs cruise, she can't have much of a life. So sad...

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 12:05 pm

nicole hackett
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 12:18 pm

i just find her twitter and she is a large girl,no wonder she is so mad.I dont think what the guy said was so wrong,she needs to grow a pair if what one radio guy says(wich was true anyway) hurts her so damn much.

Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 12:35 pm

If I took personally every comment anyone ever made, I would be in a straight jacket. This is what I am talking about with bsc, the truth hurts, peep all the vip pics all over the world and it is not a secret they are very large. not putting down large females but it is what it is. it is pretty hard to find a hot thin beautiful girl in any of the pics that are posted. I am not talking a extra 20 pounds either, like alot of woman carry, I am talking MAJOR weight issues. sorry to sound mean, but these girls make it easy to go in on them. whatever your size own it and be happy, dont let anyone make you feel less than you are. If you they dont like peeps commenting and they are sensitive about their weight put some effort into losing it, like the effort they put into chasing these boys down. there is a cure for bsc, its called getting a life.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 02:17 pm

No 1 Curr!!!

Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 03:23 pm

sorry if if i offended anyone, not my intention whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 03:33 pm

I peeped her. She's not chubby, thick or a big girl. She's huge. She can always be a plus size hottie for JK. Don't cry baby girl- Jordan loves ya!

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 03:38 pm

Whatever. Bitch is fat. Reinforce the boat decks the wildebeast stampede is coming.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 03:45 pm

Orangecrush wrote:
If I took personally every comment anyone ever made, I would be in a straight jacket. This is what I am talking about with bsc, the truth hurts, peep all the vip pics all over the world and it is not a secret they are very large. not putting down large females but it is what it is. it is pretty hard to find a hot thin beautiful girl in any of the pics that are posted. I am not talking a extra 20 pounds either, like alot of woman carry, I am talking MAJOR weight issues. sorry to sound mean, but these girls make it easy to go in on them. whatever your size own it and be happy, dont let anyone make you feel less than you are. If you they dont like peeps commenting and they are sensitive about their weight put some effort into losing it, like the effort they put into chasing these boys down. there is a cure for bsc, its called getting a life.

There it is. Co-fucking-signs.

Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 03:50 pm

Orangecrush wrote:
sorry if if i offended anyone, not my intention whatsoever.

Orange, idk if you thought I was offended by saying "no 1 curr" but just to clarify, I like to pop in and say that every so often cause I find it hilarious.(Mostly, I'm the only one amused though) Lmao.
I wasn't offended by anything.

*Regarding the lady who is offended/whining because she got a verbal bitch slap bestowed upon her, let me reiterate:

NO 1 CURR!!!

Lol

The Marshmallow

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 04:00 pm

Shelly, don't you know in her world, EVERYONE cares. EVERYONE. That's why she's taking upon herself to make sure a boat full of people knows and cares as much as she does.

Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 04:18 pm

I wasn't sure shelly, I love these girls on the board from lsa and it is never directed to anyone on the board, just the bsc that stampede the guys all the time, and they wonder why the backlash. If I was that sensitive about my weight I would not post my pics online in clothes 5 times too small and cry like a little bitch when someone makes a remark. I can only imagine what the guys are exposed too on the cruise when they hit the beach or pool.
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 05:28 pm

I need to re-think who my FB friends are. Thought I could avoid all the cruise talk by NOT peeping twitter but FB is FULL of that ish too.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 05:45 pm

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 05:54 pm

The thing is, the vast majority of these morbidly obese people are overweight because they eat too much, and eat the wrong things, and don't exercise. Its not a fucking handicap that we're talking about. One who is overweight can solve their problem with some lifestyle changes IF THEY WANT TO. Now, I'm not saying everyone needs to be a size 2. I try not to throw stones at big girls simply because they know they're fat. They don't need me to point it out for them. However, some of these bitches invite comments with their bullshit. I cannot keep all my opinions to myself (cough) and if a beast is making a scene or drawing attention to herself with her stupid bsc behavior, shit will be talked.
Heauxs better recognize!
Wink

Twug!

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 06:21 pm

Orangecrush wrote:

True.
I read that bsc behaviour is developed slowly and usually starts like a normal fan attitude.
Then it gets worst depending on how the person gets involved in the situation.
There was a PhD talking about this, and he said that ANYONE can develop this "bscness". Then he adds, that you become more and more obsessed depending on the way you get in touch with your own reality.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 06:25 pm

I say if she wants to use her meet and greet time with the guys to get on her high horse and complain to them about Elvis Duran let her. They won't give a fuck and she will have spent all that money just to get put on their "crazies" list. She may as well have wiped her ass with the money she spent because it will be all for naught.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 07:01 pm

Ok, I clearly wasn't looking at the right girl on twitter. I peeped it on my phone and the only person by that name that came up was someone non-NK oriented.

ETA: Ah, ok. There she is. Apparently the twitter app for iphone doesn't show multiple usernames when you do a search.

I dunno why ppl get so mad about saying NK fans are big. It's just fact: they are. And I'm not someone who would ever make fun of someone for being fat, bc I developed thyroid disease after I'd spent the majority of my life being a size 2 and it threw my weight and my confidence for a loop. Since then my weight has yo-yo'd as I've switched from dosage to dosage over the years trying to get my hormones in check. I've carried around about an extra 20 lbs (which I know isn't a lot to most ppl, but it's enough to make me feel bad) that I can't seem to lose, so I know what it's like to not feel good about yourself, so I would never intentionally hurt someone with that, nor would I want to unintentionally hurt them with that, either.

But, there is a point where you just have to say "ok, this isn't just speculation, it's fact" and the fact is that, for whatever reason, NK do have a larger fanbase. When 75% of your fan base is in the 300 lb. range, that's just the way it is. And I'm not saying that being big is anything awful. If they are proud to be big, then own it and rock it. But don't try to say that the majority of the fan base are slender, trim supermodels.

Last edited by Revolennon on 06/06/12, 07:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 07:04 pm

I'm overweight.

I've just lost about 20kgs because I FINALLY get it. I was bulimic from when I was 13 to 23 and then when that got better, my depression got worse. It's taken me until now at 34 fucking years of age to finally start having a healthy relationship with food.

My M & G photo isn't good (the fact that I'm out of focus and look like I have a gold tooth doesn' t help :p), but at that moment I felt awesome about myself and what I'd achieved so far Smile

I know I'm still overweight, I own it and that's the only way to improve yourself anf your health. Denial gets you nowhere.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 07:20 pm

@oink, fucking dead @ your "gold tooth"!

Good for you for making the effort to improve your health. Nothing worth having comes easy, remember that and stay on the path.
Big props for what you're doing and what you've accomplished so far Smile

Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 07:32 pm

Oink,

I'm a very big woman too. But now that i'm better and no longer have major depression or Borderline Personality disorder. I know what i have to do, i've only lost about 6 lbs but then again i only truly started to lose the weight last week. For a long while i was actually afraid to lose the weight, because once the weight is lost then you have the risk of having excess skin hanging, and i wasn't going to pay for that, i couldn't afford it. Then last week my doctor told me that there are ways of getting the surgery free of cost, because it isn't just about beauty and cosmetic reasons. That was a major weight off my shoulders and a green light Smile and now that i have a job hello GYM or something like that. Especially my daughter told me today it would be something she'd like for us to do together Smile

I'm not ashamed of my weight anymore. I am where i am, i got myself there and i'll get myself healthy. Everything is a choice, and that woman is kidding herself if she things it isn't. You choose to not exercise, you choose to eat emotionally, maybe unconsciously but it's still a choice. And now i make better choices than i did. And while doing it, i realize that i'm worth so much more than the harm i was inflicting on myself. because lets not kid ourselves there's nothing healthy about letting yourself go. Sure there are reasons, like depression or other "sickness" that once overcome, can become a motivator to make your life completely better.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who thinks that, even though they are big the guys would run up to them and want them. Hell i wouldn't even want to be with myself, not at this size, but it's within my reach to do something about it, which most of them don't do.

I think i'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry for hogging.

But you know i'm telling the truth
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 07:55 pm

I have a cyst on my thyroid and it causes me to fluctuate a lot. I'm tall, so I hide it well. I've figured out what works for me personally to keep my weight down. I'm not size 2 but I'm a normal size girl. With giant perky boobs thanks to all the plastic surgery I just had Smile I was never that big but I did t feel good about myself when I was heavier. The fact of the matter is being 300 pounds isn't sexy or healthy. They shouldnt get irate when people call them out. That bitch is wasting her time complaining.

Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 08:03 pm

See i find it is being an Ostrich, to try to deny you're fat when you are. I am over 300lbs. I can actually say it now. for the longest time i couldn't. Most of the weight i got when i got pregnant, i gained 95lbs which brought me at the time to 250lbs. then my daughter was sick so i didn't do anything and started eating, plus i had already been depressed and at the time i wasn't aware i was Borderline and it made me want to do FUCK ALL every day. when they put me on anti depressants in 2010 i lost so much weight and fast, then they stopped them last October and i started inflating like a balloon. But now i decided to take control over my life, of course therapy did help Smile but still the final decision is mine. Continue as i am and rob my daughter of many years with me in her life, or change and have a much longer and improved life.

Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 08:55 pm

I think I'm around 230lbs at the moment. I'm not obsessing over it, as my worst fear is the bulimia making a comeback. What I AM doing is being mindful of what I'm doing and eating and it's just slowly coming off as a result. I guess we all have our stories about how we got here, but I'm sick of feeling crap about myself and feeling like a heavy blob.

Anyhoo, how many hours before the ship departs? I hope they don't have any Miami zombies onboard Twisted Evil Imagine that! Crotch cam has nothing on zombie cam Wink
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 08:58 pm

That's the thing i want to feel, good, my goal right now isn't a number but being healthy.

If the Zombies don't board, they will definitely disembark on Monday Wink lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next