The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2013-bring it on!

Go down 
+17
SmilingandSL
Donnie's Slutbag
LizaLove
twsshelly
kayleebye
hockeygirl
The Bronx Girl
Sandywaters
glitterb0mb
tea4two
Biscuit
sideline
ValentineGirl81
chissy
MacDreamy
Nomtastic
Cariad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bronx Girl
BSC
The Bronx Girl

2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty27/01/13, 08:07 pm

I have been a fan of New Kids for years and was able to see them at the MSG concert back in 08, I had so much fun but now it's really overkill. I'm aware that older acts still tour to this day but I don't like that they are still out. I guess I wanted to remember them a certain way, they have slowly killed the memories for me. I think they are becoming worse than BSB now. And their old music sound way better than the music they do now. I mean really what was that shit they just released? They need to stop and call it a day. These guys in their 40s trying to act like they are in their 20's again smh. No one takes them seriously. Their drama is amusing though.
Back to top Go down
kayleebye
#HUMP
kayleebye

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty27/01/13, 08:14 pm

hockeygirl wrote:

I think what depresses me the most is how bad this is making them look as individuals. Don't particularly care the others since they don't have much else going for them outside the group but Donnie can actually act and it's sad that he's cheapening himself by selling out and looking like a money-hungry, arrogant douchebag with NKOTB. It makes it much more difficult to see him on screen and respect him as an actor when he spends the other half of his time flirting with fatties who are paying 10k to get within 5 feet of him, while producing absolutely garbage "music" and apparently brushing off anyone who doesn't have the money or the hot looks to bother with.

Well the part about Donnie acting ability is questionable, however, I had to pull this part out of your original post and say that this has been going on for YEARS!! The closer these guys get to 50, they hear that clock ticking-- they are trying to make a much money as they can as fast as they can before they totally hit the wall (look wise).

That is the bottom line. It's not about "the music" or even being together anymore. They've been over this "reunion" for several years now-- that is beyond obvious. Now this "boyband showcase extravaganza" is going to be split THREE ways, their tour with BSB was split two ways and all those BSC's bitchin and complaining about not seeing NKOTB enough, will get EVEN less NKOTB in concert.

These guys are running a fucking RACKET!! They are robbing these fat cows (and Boys II Men & 98 degree fans) and they can't even see it!! I agree the new single is SHITTY and sounds like they just did it, so that the BSC's will keep opening their wallets. And for the record, does anyone know anyone who's an actual 98 degrees fan??? Seriously, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???!!! *sad*

Back to top Go down
The Bronx Girl
BSC
The Bronx Girl

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty27/01/13, 08:23 pm

LOL that concert lineup is the worst. I love BIIM but it's funny how they are going to perform before 98 lmfao seriously.
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl
BSC

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty27/01/13, 08:46 pm

Ugh yeah, I know it's been going on for a while now but seems like it's getting progressively worse. It definitely became ten times more obvious with the NKOTBSB tour but it seems like they went so fast from loving the comeback to loving only the money, and are willing to shamelessly whore themselves out and exploit the freaks. I mean, power to them for working it TBH and I know they're getting older and want to reel in the cash before it's over for good but it's still disappointing (and rather pathetic) to see.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty27/01/13, 09:38 pm

Welcome to our den of she-wolves Smile
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl
BSC

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty28/01/13, 02:01 am

To be fair, Donnie's voice on the new song sounds much better than his recent crap. It doesn't sound overly auto-tuned (at least not on the level The Block was) and it almost sounds like he might've been working with a vocal coach but I cringe at the thought of hearing him sing it live.

And of course, the song itself is balls. It's like...a little bit of Donnie, a little bit of Joey, and a generic dance track. What happened to the beautiful R&B classics these guys used to do?! Hell, even "Single" was great (when they sang it live and it wasn't auto-tuned to all hell) when they first came back. I did laugh at the fact that Danny and Jon were nonexistent on The Block album. Literally. Did they even go into the studio for it at all? I don't see why they would have since you can't hear their voices at all. But this is ten times worse. They might as well all go solo and release a bunch of their own "remixes" instead of releasing a new "New Kids" song that doesn't actually have the group singing. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
kayleebye
#HUMP
kayleebye

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty28/01/13, 10:26 am

hockeygirl wrote:
To be fair, Donnie's voice on the new song sounds much better than his recent crap. It doesn't sound overly auto-tuned (at least not on the level The Block was) and it almost sounds like he might've been working with a vocal coach but I cringe at the thought of hearing him sing it live.

And of course, the song itself is balls. It's like...a little bit of Donnie, a little bit of Joey, and a generic dance track. What happened to the beautiful R&B classics these guys used to do?! Hell, even "Single" was great (when they sang it live and it wasn't auto-tuned to all hell) when they first came back. I did laugh at the fact that Danny and Jon were nonexistent on The Block album. Literally. Did they even go into the studio for it at all? I don't see why they would have since you can't hear their voices at all. But this is ten times worse. They might as well all go solo and release a bunch of their own "remixes" instead of releasing a new "New Kids" song that doesn't actually have the group singing. *Sigh*

Donnie voice is so auto-tuned in the new song, he sounds like fucking Marvin Gaye! It will be a COMPLETE fail when he "sings" it live. I'm already embarrassed for him!

And don't you know that Jon is the eye candy of the group. He doesn't have to do shit except show up, do some half ass dancing, and get PAID. And be completely unapologetic and snarky about it. I FUCKING love and adore him for it.

I still haven't figured out why Danny is there so I can't comment.
Back to top Go down
The Bronx Girl
BSC
The Bronx Girl

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty28/01/13, 02:02 pm

hockeygirl wrote:
I did laugh at the fact that Danny and Jon were nonexistent on The Block album. Literally.
They were always nonexistent in the group in general, even though they did sing a little back in the day (well danny lol)
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl
BSC

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty28/01/13, 02:06 pm

But at least they sang backup back in the old days. If nothing else, they provided some harmonies and extra vocals. Now they don't even do that. Like, at all.
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty30/01/13, 10:49 pm

My friend's husband got us tickets to the fuck fest when it comes to New York. I guess we'll have to get drunk and learn the words to 98 Degrees' songs so we can sing along...
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty31/01/13, 01:59 am

I cosign these posts.
a reunion was supposed to allow them the opportunity to go out on their own terms, re-write their ending. Unfortunately, I think this go around will end pretty much the same way it did the first time. The writing's on the wall. We've outgrown them all over again. It didn't have to be this way, and they should have known better. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl
BSC

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty01/02/13, 06:22 pm

General package tour tickets on sale today...can't wait to see what happens. I refuse to pay for what is clearly another moneymaking scheme but I will most definitely be checking Youtube to see what they've come up with this time cheers

Oh and sideline...every time I see your signature, I start laughing. Tragic twitter cohorts, you're not kidding. On one hand, it makes me physically ill to know that people like that actually exist but on the other hand it's too damn funny to ignore.
Back to top Go down
MacDreamy
Fly Girl
MacDreamy

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty04/02/13, 01:03 pm

I still don't know what to think. I really liked Unfinished album by Jordan and Here we go again by Mr Mac. I just don't get why do they let this remix thing happened.

Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty04/02/13, 11:07 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but before he was "DDUB" wasn't donnie's nickname "cheese"? Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty04/02/13, 11:45 pm

Which explains the connection to the orange dorito hairline...

2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Tumblr_m9e4ggNEzI1reu1vyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty05/02/13, 12:15 am

I will never like Remix! I rolled my eyes at Rob Lewis tweeting about change being good & we should grow with the group's new musical direction. I was through when he said that NK has song #1 radio hits on this new album. I fucking doubt it.

Donnie should just stop singing. He sounds like a cat gargling hot sauce now. His semi singing days are over. He should learn from Jon & only sing when drunk on the cruise.
Back to top Go down
Biscuit
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty05/02/13, 09:26 am

You can all take a seat. THIS is the only opinion on the new single I actually care about https://youtu.be/oZtDXAI1owE
Back to top Go down
SmilingandSL
#HUMP
SmilingandSL

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty05/02/13, 03:40 pm

I'm ashamed to admit I just watched this review. She has a couple good points (Donnie singing live, lack of Jordan and GroundCtrl must have messed something up in some way). I wouldn't call it a "bloody good song."

No
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty05/02/13, 04:56 pm

Does homegirl have an underbite?!

My review on the NKOTB Remix review:

She dances like Evy...Fuck HER life!

The fact that she knows the words to the song makes me hate her even more.

Bitch ain't Beyonce...stop whippin yer fried ass hair around.

I used to like British accents.

I GUARANTEE 10 will NOT be their best selling album.

You cannot compare the pile of steamy dog shit that is REMIX to Nelly Furtato in a crop top or Madonna in Erotica.

Orally raped...sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

Her laugh makes my teeth grind.

Old Navy's voice is like a warm hug?? Not even gonna go there.

Jordan is probably going to try to follow me twice? Bitch, get your head out of your ass.

Those 8 1/2 mins just earned you your 1st thumbs down! ASSHOLE!
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty05/02/13, 11:39 pm

I don't care how many times I play this song, it doesn't change. IT SUCKS! Kate can stfu. The fact that she liked a Heidi Montag single tells me everything I need to know about her musical taste (or the lack thereof).

I hate how people keep telling us to embrace the change. Try embracing reality. This song is not gonna top any Billboard charts & if their songs are all like this, they will never get a #1 single & the album sure as hell won't be anywhere near #1.
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty06/02/13, 02:35 am

Can we give kate bish the award to most annoying fan ever? she annoys me with her existence and now that i saw the video she raped my ears with her accent and voice.
She is a fug stan and an attention whore full of fake confidence .I hope Mr. "he is not that into you" "O" finally give this moron the recycled ring she so desperatly wants and get her pregnant by accident so maybe she can finally get a life and stop tweeting all day.

But most important, the song sucks, the lyrics suck, and will still be sucking tomorrow and 20 years from now cause its bad bad bad to the bone.
Back to top Go down
MacDreamy
Fly Girl
MacDreamy

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty06/02/13, 07:50 am

If this is the single (assuming one of the bests) promoting the new album I don't know if i want to hear the rest.
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty06/02/13, 04:12 pm

How can you possibly take 8:30 minutes to review a song ??? - She said she loved it .. ok ... thats 7 characters on twitter - 30 seconds max on you tube (inc music) the other 8 min was just a gushing I love Jordan - for such a 'cool' fan who doesnt like seeing fans turning up in miami wearing NK t shirts - she has her own private 'wank bank' stash of merch !!
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty06/02/13, 04:31 pm

guess who: " OMG people! Read the board! "

i see someone cant live without us,and tells herself she has miserable haters that are jealous of her.

Shut Up Bitch

OH HAI!!
Back to top Go down
MacDreamy
Fly Girl
MacDreamy

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty06/02/13, 04:37 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013-bring it on!    2013-bring it on!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2013-bring it on!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next