The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty30/07/12, 11:15 pm

WOW Crucified "Donnie is older brother to superstar Mark Wahlberg" Let's be real, Mark is a horrible actor and the movies he has done are lack luster. Sure he has made some savy moves with regards to producing but that doesn't make you a superstar. He's such an arrogant prick! He did an interview the other day where he said that he tried to buy the movie rights to 50 shades of gray before the book was released because HE knew it was going to be a huge hit. LOL that he lost out on that one...KARMA's a bitch and so is Mark Wahlberg clown

Nomtastic wrote:
Well fuck, can they make the NKs sound even more lame than they already are???

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/jam/kids-mustache-mania-235001233.html
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty08/08/12, 06:29 pm

I can't stand Mark's sorry ass either. He is so full of himself, I don't see him as a superstar in any sense. I guess his past bothers me where he beat and blinded that asian man, no one can really know what is in someones heart, but it doesn't feel like he really understood the gravity of the whole situation, with the money he has, it makes me wonder if he ever reached out and tried to at least cover that financially. He could set the man up comfortably for life. He is said he goes to mass everyday but he does not strike me as a humble man that lives a godly life. not judging just observing and commenting.
Back to top Go down
kayleebye
#HUMP
kayleebye

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty08/08/12, 06:58 pm

Orangecrush wrote:
I can't stand Mark's sorry ass either. He is so full of himself, I don't see him as a superstar in any sense. I guess his past bothers me where he beat and blinded that asian man, no one can really know what is in someones heart, but it doesn't feel like he really understood the gravity of the whole situation, with the money he has, it makes me wonder if he ever reached out and tried to at least cover that financially. He could set the man up comfortably for life. He is said he goes to mass everyday but he does not strike me as a humble man that lives a godly life. not judging just observing and commenting.

He's a fucking ass.............. he went on howard stern a few weeks ago claiming he's a "christian" Laughing Laughing I felt like screaming Shut Up Bitch at him!!! No he's never paid that guy a dime or even apologized to him, and has said in NUMEROUS interviews that he has "no regrets" and "doesn't want to live in the past" regarding that situation. But then in the next breath talks about wanting to set a good example for his kids by going to church and getting his GED. I've never seen a bigger asshat in my life. Why people kiss his ass in Hollyweird I'll never understand, but whatever... I refuse to support anything that fucker does. He'd be NOTHING if Donnie had NOT helped him all those years ago... he'd be in a jail cell or dead today-- ungrateful MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Bea
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty30/08/12, 01:10 pm

Whats does everyone think of this, any ideas of who she is talking about??

Closure
Posted on August 30, 2012
Hi all,

Since NKOTB has reunited, I have attended cruises, multiple concerts, afterparties, events, etc. I have always known that no matter how long these 5 men would continue to tour, I would have to bow out of “the scene” gracefully. I never knew when it would be, when or how the right time would come, but I knew it was inevitable. On June 8th/9th, 2012 my “graceful exit” was determined for me. It was not graceful, it was degrading. It was not mutual, it was against my will. It was not respectful, it was painful and humiliating. Instead of being fair, I was cheated. Instead of going out as a winner, I was completely defeated. What was once my childhood crush, my first concert, my safe-haven during rough times, my sure thing for a good time and stress release, became my worst nightmare. It has now become that “incident” that for a period of time, stripped me of my trust, dignity and happiness. As of today, I am taking back control of all of it and this is the last step for me to wash my hands of the incident, and the group that I have placed on a pedastool for the past 20 years.

NKOTB reunited at the perfect time for me. It seemed like their reunion could not have come at a better time for many of us. We have all heard the stories on what their reunion has done for their fans. My story is very similar. I was in an unhealthy relationship, I was hurt, confused and hopeless. My day-to-day life consisted of how to make it through my day with a happy face and to try and fake it until I maked it for my precious daughter. As it has been said numerous of times, after that first show, I was fell hook, line and sinker for NKOTB all over again. I truly believed almost everything that came out of their mouths. Some of them went through painful divorces, dealing with personal and private issues, trying to be good parents, WOW! These 5 men with whom I have adored and loved since I was 10 years old, were going through some of the same exact hardships as I was!!! Who would’ve ever thought??? I felt connected to them in a way then just a “childhood crush” because of the place in life we all were in together.

With each tour, each cruise, each party, each adventure, I bought into the so cleverly wrote song and motto, “5 brothers and a million sisters”. I felt like I was one of the million sisters, and that my 5 brothers had blossomed from young, teenage hearthrobs, to genuine, caring and respectable men. These men are helping fans to find organs to live, they are raising money for reputable charities, they are self-disclosing their own personal demons and feelings to us on cruises. They really bonded with us on a level where we all could relate to each other. In doing this, this just further strengthened my belief in their true character as human beings, not just “famous boy-banders”.

On June 8th/9th, this all was violently ripped away from me. Before I go on, I will say this; I will not give names, specific details or any other information as it is not necessary. I am sending this for 2 reasons only; 1.) to make you aware that your safety is being compromised and 2.) to get closure and move forward with my life.

This last cruise was going to be my last one for multiple reasons so I was going to go all out!! For the first time in my “NKOTB life, I didn’t care about anything but having a great time with all of my friends! I didn’t care about VIP, pictures with the guys, or any interactions with the guys. It was about seeing my friends, and decompressing and forgetting about the challenges that awaited me back home.

What actually awaited me, was to be sexually assaulted on the cruise by a member of NKOTB security. In my 34 years of life, I have never felt so exploited, degraded, and disgusted. This was not a “stranger danger” situation, this was a person with whom I had been friends with for years. This was a person that I went to multiple times for protection against those crazy, pulling-tampons-out-so-they-don’t-lose-their-place-in-line-fans, pissing-themselves-fans. I trusted this person more than I did any one of the 5 guys.

I am not even going to attempt to describe the state I was in. If you want to know, put yourself in my position and you will get an idea. From Saturday at 6:30 am till Sunday at 11:30 am, I left my cabin 3 times. Once to file my official report with Carnival, Rose Tours and NKOTB management on late Saturday afternoon, the 2nd time was Saturday early evening to sign a form required by NKOTB management to disembark the boat in Key West, (this was my request) and then Sunday late morning to go through customs and to exit the boat. Let me go ahead and get a few things clear. We have all seen the dilusional fans that fake illnesses, deaths, fake marriages on twitter for attention. When I reported this, I asked for 2 things, and 2 things only: 1.) the band be made aware of this situation so they can do what they see fit. 2.) I want to get off this boat on Sunday in Key West and go home to a safe place.

I did not ask for my $3000 back for my suite, I did not ask for my sign and sail account paid for, I did not ask for a private picture with the guys, (I did not go to my photo op) I did not ask for dinner with the guys, I did not ask for an all-access pass, I did not want anything from the guys except to for this to be THOROUGHLY investigated, for not only my sake but for the safety of ALL of their fans. Once management never heard the word “lawsuit” come out of my mouth, I was dusted under the rug like an old hairball that you just want to go away. This person was allowed to roam the boat, continue contact with the female fans, be boasted about and loved on, even after my departure. This person was allowed to approach my roommates after the incident and to try and talk about the incident and to converse as nothing had happened. I finally was able to depart the ship on Sunday afternoon in Key West, to make my way to Miami, get my car and go home after this disgusting nightmare of a trip. There were actually a few friends that saw me departing, but did not approach me as I was extremely upset and hysterical.

I will take this time to thank NKOTB for the positive additions they have brought to my life. Without their reunion, the chances of me having the few wonderful women in my life that I am blessed to call friends, even WITHOUT NKOTB would probably be very slim. I thank them for that. I will also thank them for helping me sift through the girls who have claimed to be my friends,but their actions prove just the opposite. Now that the dust has settled, their cult-like following for 5 men who will NEVER marry them, screw them, have babies with them, or even know them by name, has proved to be more important. For them, nothing has changed. They are still having sexual relations with some of the guys, they are still smoking “hopium”; hoping they will be in with the guys, and they have thrown away and stomped on their self respect, morals and loyalty to people who were REALLY their friends. This realization has been just as painful as what has actually happened to me. It saddens me to my core that a few of my roommates on the cruise, ones that helped me out of the shower when I couldn’t stand, the ones that held me while I sobbed, the ones that pulled me off the ground when I couldn’t stand have become non-existent in my aftermath, ones that even told an actual New Kid about what had transpired, have shown their true colors. God forbid their “status” with NKOTB be compromised. News flash ladies…they only want you for one thing and when they are tired of you, there are thousands of girls “on-deck” for their chance “at-bat”. So thank you NKOTB for giving me few real friends, and thank you for showing me the ones that are as fake as a cubic zirconia.

As for me now, my journey is over. Did I consider a lawsuit? Sure. Am I going through with it? No. I had to do some soul-searching to find out what I really wanted out of this nightmarish situation. What I want will never happen. The curtain has been pulled back on NKOTB in my eyes and the wizard has been revealed for what it really is. NKOTB is a money-making machine. In my eyes, they DO NOT LOVE THEIR FANS…THEY LOVE THEIR MONEY. These 5 men had a real chance to show their character has human beings, as fathers. 2 of these men have daughters….it is downright sickening.

I know I was forgotten about and thrown away after I didn’t threaten to press charges or lawsuits. I am confident I was/am seen as a “lost” fan and there are still 4,999,000 sisters out there. It has taken me almost 3 months to swallow this pill, but it is time for me to take one last drink of water to wash it down, for it to dissolve and for me to move forward.

One of the best ways for me to do this is to close down my twitter page permanently. Although I do not follow the guys anymore, all of you do and I understand that. This didn’t happen to you, it happened to me. You all still have the same fantasy of the guys, the belief they are good men and you still love them; I get it. I now have firsthand experience on who and what they really stand for and seeing it everyday on twitter is not helping me move forward. I will be closing my twitterpage down for good after this weekend. If you want to stay in touch, you may find me on facebook if we are not already friends there. If not, that probably means, we were just “nkotb” friends, and thats ok too. The ugly truth is they are no longer a common denominator in my friendships and my life.

I will leave you with this final thought and I will finally have the closure that I need. Please be careful, please be vigilent and know that if you compromise your personal morals and respect, it will come back to haunt you. I am not going to preach to you about following the guys, but just make sure that if they were to stop touring and end this tomorrow, that your friends will still be there and your dignity will be in tact.

It has truly been a blessing to get to know most of you and I would not trade that for the world.

Love,

Michelle

Back to top Go down
msankey86
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty30/08/12, 01:56 pm

Queen Bea wrote:
stuff

idk. I've always believed "the truth is in the middle", and I definitely hate to say "let's hear his side of the story", especially if this is true, but knowing how crazy most NKOTB fans are... (either way, sexual harassment isn't funny. I would think even the BSC's have a limit.)

If it is true (and I highly doubt she'd make this up, tbh), she should've filed a lawsuit.

As for who: good question.
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty30/08/12, 02:05 pm

@bee, where did u find this? No idea who she is talking about but I'm sure there's many more like her. Good for her for seeing the light although as result of something she deems tragic.
Back to top Go down
msankey86
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty30/08/12, 02:08 pm

Blonde_Ambitious wrote:
@bee, where did u find this? No idea who she is talking about but I'm sure there's many more like her. Good for her for seeing the light although as result of something she deems tragic.

It's floating around on Twitter. Her's is otownmichelle.
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty30/08/12, 07:50 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty03/09/12, 01:31 pm

BSB just announced their krooz. Goes on sale 10/3/12 and sets sail 10/25/13.

NKOTB?

I know I talked A LOT about going on the 2013 krooz...I just DGAF anymore though. :/
Back to top Go down
kayleebye
#HUMP
kayleebye

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty06/09/12, 01:08 am

Queen Bee..... you should FILE A LAWSUIT... FUCK NKOTB and what they "meant" to you back then and all that other SHIT... IF you were RAPED by one of their staff and they were informed and did NOTHING.... YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS TO LIGHT!!!

Back to top Go down
maclipliner
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty07/09/12, 01:16 am

kayleebye wrote:
Queen Bee..... you should FILE A LAWSUIT... FUCK NKOTB and what they "meant" to you back then and all that other SHIT... IF you were RAPED by one of their staff and they were informed and did NOTHING.... YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS TO LIGHT!!!

Bea didn't write that, she just posted it here. It's from a blog.
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty10/09/12, 07:19 pm

She should press charges so he is not free to do this again.
Back to top Go down
kayleebye
#HUMP
kayleebye

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty11/09/12, 11:27 pm

maclipliner wrote:
kayleebye wrote:

Bea didn't write that, she just posted it here. It's from a blog.

Oh... well, I still think she should press charges.
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty13/09/12, 08:46 pm

There was a post someone made about getting onto the 2013 krooz. I tried to merge it with Jodi's post...but I failed & now it's missing in the interwebz somewhere. SORRY! Feel free to post again in the 2013 krooz thread.

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Rodent-derp
Back to top Go down
Kimmy
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty13/09/12, 09:16 pm

hi! I was the one I posted about getting on the cruise. It will be my first. I am so excited but nervous at the same time. I will be paired with a roommate....that part makes me nervous! What if they are wack? I have never in my life done anything like this...I could regret this move..haha! I wish my girlfriends loved NKOTB.......
Back to top Go down
http://Www.KimSoper.com
brenda90210
BSC
brenda90210

PostSubject: Cruise news   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty05/11/12, 11:12 pm

The amount of time you spend in your room is minimal so if your roomie IS whack, who cares? You won't be with her long enough for it to bother you. You'll meet people in line to get on the boat, the sail away party when the boat leaves the dock etc. You won't need to worry about your room mate. She could end up being cool too.

I was on the cruise last year, and we've got a group of about 5 girls now who all cruise together. We're pretty WHACK ourselves, but we just like to be sarcastic and have fun.

Kimmy wrote:
hi! I was the one I posted about getting on the cruise. It will be my first. I am so excited but nervous at the same time. I will be paired with a roommate....that part makes me nervous! What if they are wack? I have never in my life done anything like this...I could regret this move..haha! I wish my girlfriends loved NKOTB.......
Back to top Go down
MacDreamy
Fly Girl
MacDreamy

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty06/11/12, 04:51 am

I think I'm going in 2013, have no idea who my roomates are :p
Back to top Go down
MR X

PostSubject: Aslynn Chance   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty09/12/12, 02:23 am

It should be known that immediately after the cruise, Aslynn Chance got out of the country. Not only did she realize that people were discovering her scam, but she also found out that she had be busted for various other crimes. She is now wanted for physically and mentally abusing her children, stealing and forging checks from her husband and publishing a book that she did not even write. She is now in hiding and has since changed her name to Kimberly McLean and works as a cashier at a Canadian Tire store in St. Albert, Alberta Canada. Should be only a matter of time before she scams them and is on the run again
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty09/12/12, 01:28 pm

Well damn. Thanks Mr. X. Care to join and come behind the curtain with us? Wink

Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty09/12/12, 08:28 pm

What am I missing here? Who is aslynn chance?
was this part of an earlier discussion? (Someone who remembers please refresh my memory).

If it wasn't, can you elaborate, MR X?
Back to top Go down
SmilingandSL
#HUMP
SmilingandSL

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty10/12/12, 12:23 pm

She's the one who hosted the party the night before the cruise in Miami - I didn't go to it, but I heard it was supposed to go to charity and she hinted that Donnie was going to be there. Anyway, I guess it was a bad party - changed locations at the last minute, the bands didn't get paid, and the money supposedly never got to charity. Oh, and of course Donnie didn't show up. Jimmy Marsh was there though.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty10/12/12, 03:57 pm

SmilingandSL wrote:
She's the one who hosted the party the night before the cruise in Miami - I didn't go to it, but I heard it was supposed to go to charity and she hinted that Donnie was going to be there. Anyway, I guess it was a bad party - changed locations at the last minute, the bands didn't get paid, and the money supposedly never got to charity. Oh, and of course Donnie didn't show up. Jimmy Marsh was there though.
thank you!
Forgot about that lunacy...
Spank
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty11/12/12, 12:51 am

I vividly remember Danny tweeting that NKOTB had NOTHING to do with AC's event before the krooz.

5 laughing brothers & 1 million pissed off sisters
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty26/12/12, 09:22 pm

She's obvi no idiot. It should be clear to anybody how easy it is to scam blockheads out of money. Exhibit A: JTV...
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty27/12/12, 12:28 am

Liza, you're right. And I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened more often. When opportunistic bitches meet thirsty ones...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next