The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 04:28 pm

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 04:32 pm

sideline wrote:
Kalyma wrote:
My mother knows about this... so does my husband.
Then, nobody else pale

Being a nk fan is very embarassing in this part of the world. Rolling Eyes
3 things:
1. My mother would die if SHE knew
2. My husband would die if HE knew
3. It's embarrassing in EVERY part of the world!
Wink

DEAD! Crucified
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 04:54 pm

Motherfucking WORD! That's why I refuse to participate in this fuckery on my pc's. I only use my Blackberry. All this embarrassment will die with me. Lmao!

That's also what pisses me off abt Jordan calling us bullies. Umm, motherfucker, we all have to bear the shame of being fans of nkotb. The world bullies us all!! How humilating is it when were judged by the bystanders near the venue? They see us walking into the venue and they're looking at us like , "what the fuck are ya'll going in there for?" We even get judged by the gotamn event staff. Hammercy.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 05:00 pm

Maybe this is why all NK events involve out of control alcohol consumption- helps ease the shame.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 05:01 pm

Bullies... people who speak truths... There's a big difference between what we do and bullying. In fact, I think we've gotten a lot softer since moving from LSA. Unless someone comes in here and starts showing their ass.
Back to top Go down
ValentineGirl81
BAM! STANDARD!
ValentineGirl81

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 05:03 pm

The embarrassment is 10 times worse if you're Black. I don't give a shit now, but I had to hide that shit good back in the day, lol.
Back to top Go down
nkotbgirl45

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 05:03 pm

LOL @ Shelly! So true.

The event staff at the 2011 NKOTBSB show I went to was CLOWNING us HARD.

Especially when these 5 old ass men strolled down the penis stage to a CLASSIC anthem from the city and fat swagless heffas started singing along AS IF they knew anything about that shit.

It was blasphemous.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 05:06 pm

Incog on LSA says one of the married guys Was hooking up on the cruise... Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 05:07 pm

They should thank us for at least talking about them...
We may be bullies (or whatever) but at least we keep talking about the band(?)...

If someday we happen to shut down pages like this, they will be doing anything in order to bring back the attention towards them...
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 05:44 pm

jodibblonde wrote:
Incog on LSA says one of the married guys Was hooking up on the cruise... Interesting.
Pretty sure we know which faithful, loving husband that must be... the internet TROLL. We sure as hell know who he WASN'T hooking up with (ahem,Kate). Did any of our cruisers see anything? Any likely suspects?
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 07:07 pm

Am I the only person on this board that doesn't keep this shit a secret?

I've been a NK fan since I was 7...that's NEVER been a secret. I was a fan after the breakup, before the reunion and beyond.

Now, I don't talk about this shit with just anyone. I can tell my BFF everything and anything about the NK fucktasticness and it's gravy. Aside from that...my lips are sealed.

You better believe that NOONE in MRL would go on this cruise with me. NO WAY IN HELL!

Here's a realty check if there ever was one...

I was at work today and struck up a convo with a coworker about vacations. I said "Ya, I decided I'm going on the NKOTB cruise next summer for a long, overdue vacation".

"NKOTB?"

"Ya, New Kids On The Block."

"What? How big is this cruise?"

"Eh, just over 2000 water buffalo...next year will be their 5th year cruising."

:Blank Stare:

"What?!"

*Insert uncontrollable, bent over, hysterical laughing while crying at the same time*

DooD, I wanted to crawl into a hole and smash myself over the head with a hammer.

Back to top Go down
SmilingandSL
#HUMP
SmilingandSL

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 07:18 pm

Just got back from the cruise.. it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Then again, I refused to be in the mass hysteria (next to the stage) most of the time.

I am exhausted though! I'll peruse the threads and see if there is anything I can add. I scanned this one and the Backrub was ridiculous. The whole time I was cringing trying to figure out why he does this.. The good news is that at the Town Hall, someone asked when his next Cherry Tree Radio backrub would be and he said it was on hiatus and that DDub was retired. Thank god.

There are 3 people in my real world that know I went on a NKOTB cruise: my bff who came with me, our other good friend who we couldn't lie to, and a gay male co-worker who just DGAF. Normal people who actually respect me as a person? Hell no are they ever finding out. No pix on Facebook that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect
SunLuv

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 09:05 pm

Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one that shamefully hides her NK fascination LOL!

As far as friends and family know, I'm a BITD fan who would still venture to a concert and re-live the good ol' days if they ever come near my town, but even THAT would raise a few eyebrows and WTF's!!
Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect
SunLuv

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 09:07 pm

SmilingandSL wrote:
someone asked when his next Cherry Tree Radio backrub would be and he said it was on hiatus and that DDub was retired. Thank god.!

Can I get an AMEN?!?!
Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect
SunLuv

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 09:29 pm

Twitter is grossing me the fuck out!! All the cruisers are posting pics of their nasty bloated cankles!!! WTF???
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 10:19 pm

sideline wrote:
For every person that thought JK's "rockstar" shit was ridiculous, I have to ask... how is THIS any less pathetic?

Banana Beer
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 10:29 pm

SunLuv wrote:
Twitter is grossing me the fuck out!! All the cruisers are posting pics of their nasty bloated cankles!!! WTF???

Clearly, they sit on their asses all day IRL. So when it comes time to stand around for 16 hours a day, watching every move the NK's make...their ankles implode.

Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 10:38 pm

I wanna be on the cruise next year. I need to start finding pics of the Caribbean (or Alaska as is rumored) so that I have pics available to share when asked by friends, family and co-workers. I need to brush up on my photo-shop skills so I can add myself to some of them Very Happy No way in hell, I'm admitting to spending money on anything NK related Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SmilingandSL
#HUMP
SmilingandSL

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 10:40 pm

Don't worry.. you can still take plenty of pix w no New Kids. I know I did.... Those are the ones my family & friends are seeing. Smile

I'm actually worse off - I work for Disney Cruise Line and I went on a Carnival ship. And I'm not willing to tell them why....
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 10:46 pm

OMG, someone call child protective services...SMDH

https://p.twimg.com/AvI7VXBCAAAhjGz.jpgNKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 AvI7VXBCAAAhjGz

Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 10:52 pm

Ahhhh yes, I was told about that kid sleeping on a bin. Pure fucking madness! If your child is THAT tired, go to your damn room and get some sleep with the little guy GAH!
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 10:54 pm

Why the HELL would you bring your kid on that cruise anyway??
Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 11:00 pm

nkotbffyup wrote:
Why the HELL would you bring your kid on that cruise anyway??

Good point Question
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 11:33 pm

From what I'm reading on twitter, that woman toted that kid around for the WHOLE cruise like that.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty11/06/12, 11:35 pm

DEAD at all our True Confessions:NKOTB Edition

I don't mind people knowing I'm a fan per se. (Well I don't go shouting it from the rooftops either) My sister and I are both fans. Its this extreme shid that I won't lay claim to. I consider obsessing erry day on the interwebz extreme. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next