The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
tink1969
Suspect
tink1969

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty12/06/12, 07:21 pm

As a mother of 3, this shit pisses me off. Those bitches on that boat aren't curteous to one another, WHY the FUCK would someone think it would be ok to bring a little kid?!?! She can't be more than 4 or 5! FUCKTARDS!
iblyf1989 wrote:
Blonde_Ambitious wrote:
OMG, someone call child protective services...SMDH

https://p.twimg.com/AvI7VXBCAAAhjGz.jpgNKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 AvI7VXBCAAAhjGz

yeah this chick prettty much used her daughter because during the limbo joe called her up and said how cute she was because she was and then said he was gonna hook her up with griffin and they called the mom up then during the townhall she made the little girl ask a question and joe said something like is this your moms question
Back to top Go down
Sandywaters
Blockhead
Sandywaters

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty12/06/12, 07:56 pm

ok one of the related vids was Danny "explaining" the trifecta. I must be dumb or he did a shitty job explaining.

Could someone help me out?
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty12/06/12, 08:11 pm

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandywaters
Blockhead
Sandywaters

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty12/06/12, 08:35 pm

RantNRave wrote:
Sandywaters wrote:
ok one of the related vids was Danny "explaining" the trifecta. I must be dumb or he did a shitty job explaining.

Could someone help me out?

I'm nice for once and help you out. Look closely at no. 2 Wink

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trifecta

Wink thanks makes sense now
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty12/06/12, 11:21 pm

Donnie's Slutbag wrote:
I are special. Razz

Here's the new NK video

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v33363184SFZN8S92

There is NOTHING wrong with footie pajamas. I have 5 pair. One of which, I will be wearing for Pajama night on the 2013 krooz.

End scene.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 09:41 am

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 1-1

Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
GINGERKID77
Damn nothing!
GINGERKID77

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 12:38 pm

The tard who brought the toddler should have been turned away at the port ! The cruise info page says don't bring small children. I hope CPS was waiting for her ass when she got off.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 12:45 pm

That's not the first scam. Didn't Dave Harris from Retro Rewind get accused of samming fans too? I seem to remember a lot of drama with promises made, money paid and nothing coming of it.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 12:57 pm

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 01:10 pm

Yeah but this was fans saying they were scammed by Dave Harris. I can't remember all the deets.
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 01:47 pm

GINGERKID77 wrote:
The tard who brought the toddler should have been turned away at the port ! The cruise info page says don't bring small children. I hope CPS was waiting for her ass when she got off.

when we were at the safety briefing the lady said there wete actually 25 kids onboard
Back to top Go down
ravenhair99
BSC
ravenhair99

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 01:47 pm

This is my first post on this board, so if it's in the wrong area, please let me know or move to the appropriate area.

I was on the cruise and witnessed a whole lot of crazy and sheer entertainment. I don't have any real juicy tea from the cruise, but I'll list what I observed about some of the infamous BSC's:

1. I finally had the chance to see the "baby mamas bus" women and I almost felt bad for a few of them. I saw 2 of them (not sure if I can name twitter names?) following around Johnny around like a puppy trying to get his attention and talk to him. He chatted with them for a couple of minutes on the lido deck out of courtesy and ran off as fast as he could. He almost looked like he was trying to avoid them. One of the girls was standing in front of me after she talked to him and she was upset because he didn't let them up in the VIP area and he looked like he wasn't having it. I didn't see any of them in the VIP area any of the nights.

2. I saw Bababooey and Lollipop chasing Charlie around the lido deck, but he walked off after talking to them for a few minutes. I did see Bababooey going up to the general VIP area one night.

3. Speaking of the VIP area, while we were up there, I noticed there was no rhyme of reason of who they let up there. It was a mix of attractive and some not so attractive people. Not sure how half of them made it into that area.

4. On 90's night, Danny was in the crowd taking pics, and I saw him personally tell Armondo to let a lady upstairs in VIP. She's a pretty lady and she hangs around one of the "meatballs" from Canada. They were Baywatch girls that night. I believe she may have hooked up with Donnie on a past tour. Not sure though?

5. I saw starbucks girl and two of her friends in the "super" VIP area every night.

6. I saw Kate and two other blonde girls wondering around the Lido deck and they were also up in the "super" VIP area. I saw them talking to Jon a few times up there. I didn't see her talking to Jordan though.

7. The Memphis twins were planted in the same area around the pool under the main performing area every night. I saw them standing there for at least 7 hours before NK's even came out to the parties. They're a whole lot of crazy.

8. The Lady Gaga girl was there and she was in the general VIP area every night. She went down to the main area the last night on and danced around one of the hot tubs. Joe was giving her the eye and said, " I see you girl" and kept staring at her. Then I saw Donnie look at her and make a motion for her to go back to the elevators that go up to their rooms. She stopped dancing an walked to the elevators in the back. When I left the party around 3:45 am, she was still waiting back there by herself for someone to come get her. Not sure if she was waiting for Donnie because I heard he was still performing until 7 am. I don't have any confirmation that she hooked up with Joe or Donnie or anyone else, but I saw both of them staring at her hard.

All in all, I had a good time. Most of the women were nice, but there were many many crazy people on that boat. I was glad I finally had the chance to see some of the BSC's that are always being talked about.
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 01:50 pm

RantNRave wrote:
Have you all heard about that Aslynnchance charity thing? It was a scam? she left with all the Money which was raised?? LOL

Quote :
NKOTBCruisers2012 (@2012NKOTBCruise)
Posted Wednesday 13th June 2012

It has come to my attention that the Aslynn Chance charity event was a scam. Has anyone heard from her after the cruise? @djsupersede is looking for her
https://twitter.com/#!/AslynnChance

her website is diconnected
http://www.aslynnchance.com/

WOW.
Think it was just a matter of time something like that would happen?

she had people actually believing Joe and Donnie were gonna be there
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 01:57 pm

ravenhair99 wrote:
This is my first post on this board, so if it's in the wrong area, please let me know or move to the appropriate area.

I was on the cruise and witnessed a whole lot of crazy and sheer entertainment. I don't have any real juicy tea from the cruise, but I'll list what I observed about some of the infamous BSC's:

1. I finally had the chance to see the "baby mamas bus" women and I almost felt bad for a few of them. I saw 2 of them (not sure if I can name twitter names?) following around Johnny around like a puppy trying to get his attention and talk to him. He chatted with them for a couple of minutes on the lido deck out of courtesy and ran off as fast as he could. He almost looked like he was trying to avoid them. One of the girls was standing in front of me after she talked to him and she was upset because he didn't let them up in the VIP area and he looked like he wasn't having it. I didn't see any of them in the VIP area any of the nights.

2. I saw Bababooey and Lollipop chasing Charlie around the lido deck, but he walked off after talking to them for a few minutes. I did see Bababooey going up to the general VIP area one night.

3. Speaking of the VIP area, while we were up there, I noticed there was no rhyme of reason of who they let up there. It was a mix of attractive and some not so attractive people. Not sure how half of them made it into that area.

4. On 90's night, Danny was in the crowd taking pics, and I saw him personally tell Armondo to let a lady upstairs in VIP. She's a pretty lady and she hangs around one of the "meatballs" from Canada. They were Baywatch girls that night. I believe she may have hooked up with Donnie on a past tour. Not sure though?

5. I saw starbucks girl and two of her friends in the "super" VIP area every night.

6. I saw Kate and two other blonde girls wondering around the Lido deck and they were also up in the "super" VIP area. I saw them talking to Jon a few times up there. I didn't see her talking to Jordan though.

7. The Memphis twins were planted in the same area around the pool under the main performing area every night. I saw them standing there for at least 7 hours before NK's even came out to the parties. They're a whole lot of crazy.

8. The Lady Gaga girl was there and she was in the general VIP area every night. She went down to the main area the last night on and danced around one of the hot tubs. Joe was giving her the eye and said, " I see you girl" and kept staring at her. Then I saw Donnie look at her and make a motion for her to go back to the elevators that go up to their rooms. She stopped dancing an walked to the elevators in the back. When I left the party around 3:45 am, she was still waiting back there by herself for someone to come get her. Not sure if she was waiting for Donnie because I heard he was still performing until 7 am. I don't have any confirmation that she hooked up with Joe or Donnie or anyone else, but I saw both of them staring at her hard.

All in all, I had a good time. Most of the women were nice, but there were many many crazy people on that boat. I was glad I finally had the chance to see some of the BSC's that are always being talked about.

Great assessment...I was there too and saw a lot of the same stuff...I was never in the upstairs vip but I was in the afterparties. It was pretty funny to see all the crazies that are talked about on here in person
Back to top Go down
StrgChez

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 02:03 pm

Hope its ok for a guest to post. I was waiting to post til I got word if my registration has been approved but I saw this about the BH charity bash and I wanted to chime in if that's ok. I am slightly surprised. Its not like this person is a quiet fan. It takes a lot of balls to scam people like that.

I'm not really a fan of the NKs fanbase (you all know the one or this board wouldn't exist Wink ) but this is beyond cruel. To both the charity the fans thought they were supporting and the fans themselves.

Don't get what goes through the mind for somebody to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 02:38 pm

I was just coming on here to see if anybody had heard about this charity bash - she has written is it 2 or 3 books which are based on NK or something ? - it was her and her husband who had organised it. but people were heckling the artists performing - why were they heckling did they know by then it was a scam ? - I think people were already hoping that donnie would be there with jimmy performing
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 02:40 pm

BTW - I see the scream mask is touting for gossip on twitter to be included in her blog - she has said that it is flooding in all names will be omitted - obviously she is too well known now to see any gossip up close
Back to top Go down
maclipliner
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 02:42 pm

how can you have a charity concert without saying which charity will get the money?
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 02:57 pm

I think they said that they were raising money for Remember Betty - they did mention what charities it was for - cant remember
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 03:18 pm

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrgChez

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 03:34 pm

To RantnRave

It is a very sad truth. This con artist knew exactly what they were doing to get the most amount of money she could get. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 03:35 pm

tea4two wrote:
BTW - I see the scream mask is touting for gossip on twitter to be included in her blog - she has said that it is flooding in all names will be omitted - obviously she is too well known now to see any gossip up close

Wait. What? I don't follow Kate so I can't see her tweets but what is she saying about gossip? I thought they were above participating in that? Now she's soliciting it? Am I understanding you rorrectly? What about Jordan blocking the haters?
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 03:42 pm

Thank you @Raven! That was great info. I've seen a few pics of the lady gaga chick and she's not bad without the gaga costume. She's not a dime piece or anything but she's a cute girl.
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty13/06/12, 03:45 pm

1st one : - Ok people, send your cruise gossip to XXXXXXXX so I can write a decent blog. No detail too small :-) lol

2nd one :- @JXX@XX it's ok, I'll call them all out in my blog. Lol! It does suck! We had the same. I kind of find it amusing.

3rd one :- And the gossip is rolling in....all names will not be included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next