The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty09/06/12, 05:31 pm

Who did Jon make out with? Someone on twitter said he made out with a girl. Was it the coffee girl again?

I can only see vids on my phone that are on YT or twit vid so I'm sure I'm missing shid. Booo!

Also, the repeat offenders who obnoxiously talk down on the "first timers" are stupid. Its not the first timers on the cruise (or at the shows) who are fucking shit up for fans, it's the bitches who are on repeat, acting like their frequent flyer status gives them cache.
FYI bsc lunatics: you don't run shit. You aren't in charge. Nobody needs instructions from your sad ass on the cruise. And furthermore, nobody envies your "familiarity" with the guys. The guys think you're pathetic. Everyone else does too. Wack bitches.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty09/06/12, 05:41 pm

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 1339196110488_516714
Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty09/06/12, 07:01 pm

After seeing how fake and full of himself Jordan was during the shows, I too am REVOLTED by him. He makes me gag and so does that photo, YUCK.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty09/06/12, 07:41 pm

twsshelly wrote:
Who did Jon make out with? Someone on twitter said he made out with a girl. Was it the coffee girl again?

I can only see vids on my phone that are on YT or twit vid so I'm sure I'm missing shid. Booo!

Also, the repeat offenders who obnoxiously talk down on the "first timers" are stupid. Its not the first timers on the cruise (or at the shows) who are fucking shit up for fans, it's the bitches who are on repeat, acting like their frequent flyer status gives them cache.
FYI bsc lunatics: you don't run shit. You aren't in charge. Nobody needs instructions from your sad ass on the cruise. And furthermore, nobody envies your "familiarity" with the guys. The guys think you're pathetic. Everyone else does too. Wack bitches.

I know exactly who you're talking about. It's ridiculous. If I could reach through a computer and smack a bitch, it would be her.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty09/06/12, 10:02 pm

otherthanthat wrote:
twsshelly wrote:

I know exactly who you're talking about. It's ridiculous. If I could reach through a computer and smack a bitch, it would be her.

Yes ma'am. She def needs a smack.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty09/06/12, 11:10 pm

I love how these bitches think WE ARE THE JEALOUS ONES , as I stated I have no interest in following these guys to every freakin event they stage. truthfully i get sick of them just by what i see posted, pics, twitter, etc. before I came to this board and lsa I had no idea bsc was at such a high level in the nk world, becuz they are truly not worth the effort. their new 15 minutes is ticking. they really don't have alot more to offer in the "concert" arena. same songs, new lame ones and they seem to think everyone is at level 5 for their shit. overexposure especially jordan is getting old. he offers nothing new, nothing exciting and is the biggest self promoter there is. i mean the 3000 on that cruise except i am sure for a few of us and normal self respecting fans, that is the core for them. there are not millions of females crying that they could not go to a concert or cruise becuz frankly most of the world has no clue who these guys are at this point and jordan fills the house of blues for 800 of the same bitches most of the time. frequent fliers, i remember one chick loliipop i think won a contest and jordan picked the winner and actually said oh i know who that is???? how many celebs pick a random name and KNOW who it is for a prize or whatever. fml. dont get me started on the rockstars, single woman and ames, I will shut up now lol !!!
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 12:21 am

Tell us how you really feel, OC! haha
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 12:37 am

that was a bit of rant wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:53 am

I loved it. I agree with you, 100%.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 05:49 am

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 12:24 pm

lol... Rant your avi is killing me.
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 12:26 pm

otherthanthat wrote:
lol... Rant your avi is killing me.

CO-sign.

Rant if you haven't yet, make that JK crotch cam's AVI and tweet Jordan. Yes i'm sick Wink
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 12:29 pm

Since last year they had the 80's theme, this year was 90's, is it safe to guess next year it'll be 2000 Wink
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 12:50 pm

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 01:21 pm

Quote :
‏@pinkietweet

@NKOTB Maybe you should give a little lesson on manners tonight at the deck party, there seem to be way too many BHs without them this year!

I don't know what's more disturbing:

The idea that it's been better last year or the fact she can compare because she's a repeater?
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:25 pm

I cosign your "rant" OC. nothing better sums it up than the point you made about Jordan picking a random winner for a drawing... and that he KNEW who she was. He probably could have picked 10 names and it would have been the same scenario. Small and crazy fanbase. Can't see that happening with a ton of other artists.

Does anyone else think the whole backrub thing is a total gross out? How many other groups/performers have events for fans that prohibit cameras, etc because the people in attendance are going to be in sexually suggestive situations... INVOLVING the celebrity they're there to see? It's like a watered down orgy. Donnie's going to kiss this one's feet, rub that one's ass and suggestively deep throat a banana into another one's mouth... while a hundred THIRSTY onlookers beg for their turn.

They have really cultivated the deviant behavior of their fans by behaving that way themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lolaaaaa
Dirty Dawg
Lolaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:30 pm

I want to go to a backrub just once so I can see what all the damn fuss is about.
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:32 pm

Lolaaaaa wrote:
I want to go to a backrub just once so I can see what all the damn fuss is about.

I'd like to see what it's all about, but damn i think my ass would get kicked out. I tried listening to the back rub once and couldn't stop laughing myself silly. That shit is too corny and stupid to take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:34 pm

Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:36 pm

Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:38 pm

Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 02:42 pm

LMAO Rant, i wish i was a little birdie and saw his face when he sees/saw this pic Very Happy yes i'm Twisted Evil and i'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 03:22 pm

MLGEG wrote:
Lolaaaaa wrote:

I'd like to see what it's all about, but damn i think my ass would get kicked out. I tried listening to the back rub once and couldn't stop laughing myself silly. That shit is too corny and stupid to take it seriously.

To this day, I still haven't been able to get through an entire back rub. I feel like my ears are being violated and I laugh. I can't stand the lip licking sound. That shit is not hot.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 03:23 pm

The Knight brothers are both bitches. Idgaf. Jon is such a bitch he needs a vagina. He probably has a period. I swear. So he got pissed that @mikeyboycanada tweeted something to Harley asking who the chick was Jon made out with. Jon's threatening to block. Ooh, he and Harley will both block. WHO GIVES A FUCK? Thin skinned little girl. If he don't like people talking about it I guess he shouldn't be making out with chicks in public.
Idk who that Mikey dude is but I don't see the prob with his tweet. Jon just wants to stir up the hoarde. That's their M.O. Both he and Jordan do that, try to get the mob to go in on someone for a gotdamn tweet. So what's the real story? Let me know when ya'll find out who the girl is. My nosy ass will discuss and get blocked. LOL I truly dgaf about Jordan's zesty ass or his brother who is a paycheck member. Shows up for the money and doesn't earn shit!
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty10/06/12, 03:30 pm

twsshelly wrote:
The Knight brothers are both bitches. Idgaf. Jon is such a bitch he needs a vagina. He probably has a period. I swear. So he got pissed that @mikeyboycanada tweeted something to Harley asking who the chick was Jon made out with. Jon's threatening to block. Ooh, he and Harley will both block. WHO GIVES A FUCK? Thin skinned little girl. If he don't like people talking about it I guess he shouldn't be making out with chicks in public.
Idk who that Mikey dude is but I don't see the prob with his tweet. Jon just wants to stir up the hoarde. That's their M.O. Both he and Jordan do that, try to get the mob to go in on someone for a gotdamn tweet. So what's the real story? Let me know when ya'll find out who the girl is. My nosy ass will discuss and get blocked. LOL I truly dgaf about Jordan's zesty ass or his brother who is a paycheck member. Shows up for the money and doesn't earn shit!

^^^All this Cheek Kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next