The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 03:12 pm

Donnie's Slutbag wrote:
sideline wrote:
LOL. I read that as "breasts". Boobies

I did too. lol

I don't like large parties. I tend to become violent.

Boobies were the first thing came to my mind as well... lol! XD

I have never been to any of his parties (Donnie's) but I have the feeling those parties are just another excuse to increase his ego and (not sure if they do) but if they do: to increase his bank account.

What else would you expect??
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 03:36 pm

Edit:
There were beasts with breasts on all sides of me.

Lmao. And its the troof!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 04:11 pm

Big beasts with breasts.

Try saying that 3 times fast. lol
Back to top Go down
Angie81
Anal Warts
Angie81

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 07:36 pm

So Nat was with him i. Aussie? Wanna see photos of them together....
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 08:30 pm

Nat wasn't in Australia. Shelly's story was a story from the past.

And I think it's about time Donnie stopped trying to push up on the youngin's.
Back to top Go down
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 08:59 pm

otherthanthat wrote:

And I think it's about time Donnie stopped trying to push up on the youngin's.

Yep. True.
He is in his 40's... Despite of the fact that he looks as hot as hell, going after the young girls it's not funny anymore.
It's still OKAY if he was in his 30's but considering his elder son is 17-18 or so, some of those girls look like they could be his daughter. He should definitely stop that stupid attitude. He looks creepy and is embarrassing himself.
Back to top Go down
grovergirl
Suspect
grovergirl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 10:44 pm

I was at one of Donnie's afterparties in 2009. The crowd was insane. He and Jimmy Marsh stood on the bar and sang. Afterwards he started moving through the crowd in my direction. His "bodyguards" were pushing and shoving everyone out of the way. There were many girls moving towards the "entourage" while I was trying to move away to get out of the craziness. One of his bodyguards pushed and shoved me pretty hard, and I wasn't even trying to get to Donnie. One of the bouncers from the club saw it and saw that I was pretty much being trampled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. He was a very large man and it was easy for him to part the waters so to speak to get me to "safety". It was NUTS.

And that wasn't the first time I was "pushed" by bodyguards. Earl was very physical on the first cruise and put his hands on me to push me back (when once again I was just standing there). Donnie actually pulled Earl's hands off of me that time though.

twsshelly wrote:
Donnie's parties are a huge fuckerow and a waste of time imo. One I went to, I was up in the balcony in the vip but 99% of the people were standing downstairs just staring up at the balcony hoping for a glimpse of him. Not to mention the club was waaaaaay overcrowded and a total fire trap. If a damn fire started we'd have all roasted for sure. That's all I could think. I was downstairs at one point and I have never felt so much anxiety about a crowd in my life. It was super dangerous. Literally could barely breathe because my ribs were constricted by beasts on all sides of me. I thought I was gonna have to climb a bitch just to escape. And upstairs all Donnie did was walk over to the balcony and wave sometimes.Natalia was up there with him (I didn't know who she was at the time though) it was boring and we didn't even stay until Donnie left, Shit was lame. NEVER AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 10:57 pm

Yeah, my friend has told me stories of being pushed by the bodyguards. She went to one afterparty & never went back. She said is was a clusterfuck of crazy bitches & she felt suffocated.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty02/06/12, 11:16 pm

What the fuck? Bitches can't control themselves and chill? Or even act human for that matter? So embarrassing. I would get trampled for sure cause i won't cheapen myself by pushing and clawing my way out of desperation.
Back to top Go down
nkotbdownunder4ver
Suspect
nkotbdownunder4ver

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 05:09 am

What do you think X say's about dad's ypt? No wonder we don't see him much. I know if my dad did that i be threatening to cut the junk off. Donnie should go for a girl who is in 30's or something not under 28 for sure. He is getting to old for that crap.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 05:43 am

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 09:45 am

nkotbdownunder4ver wrote:
What do you think X say's about dad's ypt? No wonder we don't see him much. I know if my dad did that i be threatening to cut the junk off. Donnie should go for a girl who is in 30's or something not under 28 for sure. He is getting to old for that crap.

Well apparently Nat is in her early 30's so I guess she's too old for Donnie now & he's looking for younger. Smh..
Back to top Go down
Queen Bea
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 12:23 pm

New song!!!! I believe its been sent on a email to the cruisers. Cupcake, your going on the cruise right?? Can you hook us up with the song??
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 12:35 pm

I hope it doesn't suck.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bea
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 12:43 pm

Wow somebody finally tweeted thats its not a new single but a cruise anthem, and there is a video to it but the Nks aren't in it just a lot of words!!! Still need to see that shit tho!
Back to top Go down
Queen Bea
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 12:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ye5lyHs08&feature=youtu.be well there you go. Im embarassed I got excited about this fml!
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 12:59 pm

I watched it. Let's just never speak of this ridiculously embarrassing shitty song again.
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 01:12 pm

Bwahahahaha,

That song sucks, but i especially love these phrases sung by Donnie

I don't cheat but i want to.................Right... it's not like we all know he does

I don't drink but i'll watch you... Yep, never saw him with a drink in his hands lol.
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Anal Warts
AnastasiaBeaverhausen

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 01:17 pm

That was the worst thing I have ever heard in my life and I'm embarrassed for listening to it.
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 01:18 pm

Queen Bea wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ye5lyHs08&feature=youtu.be well there you go. Im embarassed I got excited about this fml!

IS THIS REAL LIFE,THIS SHIT IS WORSE THAN I EXPECTED and i didnt even hearthe whoole thing yet. " i dont drink but ill watch you,i dont cheat but i want to" !!!! is jordan writting this mess?
Crucified
Oh well, is probably just a funny song they did in 5 minutes to get something new and new money and they call the cruises drunk bishes but they will see it as a compliment.

Last edited by vhoney on 03/06/12, 02:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lolaaaaa
Dirty Dawg
Lolaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 02:18 pm

I'm hoping and praying to God that this song is just for fun and just for the cruise and NOT on the next album............

I can't with Jordan singing "hola mama".

No.
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 02:22 pm

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 02:24 pm

Lolaaaaa wrote:
I'm hoping and praying to God that this song is just for fun and just for the cruise and NOT on the next album............

I can't with Jordan singing "hola mama".

No.

WHAT!!?? is not like the sexiest thing you ever heard,the jord talking in spanish ?LOL.Bishes will buy anything and they will love anything they sing.They are prostitutes clown
Back to top Go down
kylieshock
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 02:45 pm

Amazingly terrible - I do wonder who produced this cheap anthem? It bodes well for the never-forthcoming new album.
Back to top Go down
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty03/06/12, 03:47 pm

My personal opinion about this song:

DEAD--- ------------------------------------------------------

BURIED 6 FEET UNDER AND DECOMPOSING... Shocked

*I still fucking wonder why I even like the band* Crucified
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next