The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 01:49 pm

This is what I have filmed in Luna Park.
As you can see, there actually were a lot of people but it was very few compared to what I have seen before.
As I said before many of these tickets were given away by a radio station...

Back to top Go down
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 01:58 pm

otherthanthat wrote:
They're probably missing the BSC right now. Or glad that they get a break from them.

hum... lol!!!
BSCs come in many colors and shapes. They are also everywhere throghout the globe! lol!
We also have our own bscs and I'm pretty sure they will continue following them as much as they can.
Anyway, we can't compare south american bscs with the ones from the states. No way!.

Many common people who passed by in front of the hotel, stopped and asked: "WHO IS THERE?"...
Fans repplied: "NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK"
People answered: "EXCUSE ME, WHO???"

Crucified
*dead!*

Almost 80% of them didn't remember the NKs at first... You had to sing "step by step" so they could say: "Oh, I remember now".
And contiued with their lives...
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 02:40 pm

That looks small compared to the arenas they sold out on the NKOTBSB tour. This reminds me of the Full Service tour when they did in a lot of small venues. They didn't even do the big stadium we had here. Probably because they knew it would be half empty. lol
Back to top Go down
DeChanda

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 03:33 pm

So bh's got scammed but Aslynn made a huge mistake by trying to scam blockheads. I mean she left the money in her paypal account and now she can't access it. Almost everyone in attendance is demanding a refund and several of us are filing police reports. I know people have spoken to their attorney generals as well. She's not getting of scott free. She picked the wrong ppl to fuck with
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 05:55 pm

BrunetteOnHeels wrote:
Set List:

1. One Song
2. Summertime
3. Dirty Dancing
4. You Got It (The Right Stuff)
5. Didn't I Blow Your Cock... I mean "Mind" Angel
6. If You Go Away
7. Please Don't Go Girl
8. Step By Step
9. Cover Girl
10. My Favorite Girl
11. Games
12. 2 In The Morning
13. Single
14. Tonight
15. I'll Be Loving You Forever
16. Hangin' Tough / We Will Rock You (and your wallets)

If they tour North American again, hey need to lose The Right Stuff, Cover Girl (donnie, give it up dude.) I'll be loving you Forever, and Hangin Tough. Those songs are all so played out. I can see why they included them at the beginning of the reunion and maybe even why they played those songs abroad to places they haven't been in years but I hope to never hear ANY of those songs live again.
Espec Cover Girl and I'll be loving you forever (they drag that song out toooooo long.) I'd rather hear songs I haven't heard them perform live 1000 times.
If they wanna leave Step by Step in the set list so Jon can sing a line 10% of the time and feel like he "contributed" then meh, go for it. Lol
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 06:04 pm

I know people love it, but I think PDGG needs to be one of those songs they stop singing. Joe kills it, he does, but they drag that shit out too. If they're going to do all of those songs, mash up PDGG with IBLYF and mash up TRS, CG, HT and SBS...

No fuck it. Anything from the NKOTB, Hangin' Tough, Step By Step and No More Games albums need to be dropped. Stop singing little kid songs and expecting me to believe any of the shit coming out of your mouth. FTM and The Block? Now that shit I could believe. I no longer want to live through my inner-child any more.

What they need to do is take a break next summer, get in a studio, record new shit and then the next summer tour again. But that's asking too much, I know.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 06:34 pm

The mash up of the oldies is a good idea. And yeah, Joe drags PDGG out as bad as JK rings the shit out of IBLYF. They could lose all that shid. Smile
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 06:56 pm

Didn't they didn't do a mash up during the reunion tour? I vaguely remember something like it unless they were the full songs. I don't know, I can't remember. And I don't want a mash up where they put it with another song that's not even theirs. Poison for instance. Time to let that one die with the others.
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite
vhoney

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 07:24 pm

who is this Aslynn?a fan?
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:12 pm

I think the mash up is a good idea too, but they need some new music before they can do that or the show will be like 45 mins...lol. But I cant see them completely dropping PDGG, TRS, HT, or IBLYF. those songs are what made them popular, and like any other group they are gonna be somewhere in the show. Covergirl can definitely go, I was never a big fan of that song.
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:14 pm

Covergirl can stay if Joe sings his version...
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:15 pm

BrunetteOnHeels wrote:
Set List:

1. One Song
2. Summertime
3. Dirty Dancing
4. You Got It (The Right Stuff)
5. Didn't I Blow Your Cock... I mean "Mind" Angel
6. If You Go Away
7. Please Don't Go Girl
8. Step By Step
9. Cover Girl
10. My Favorite Girl
11. Games
12. 2 In The Morning
13. Single
14. Tonight
15. I'll Be Loving You Forever
16. Hangin' Tough / We Will Rock You (and your wallets)

If this is not supposed to be a nostalgia concert why are they barely signing anything from The Block
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:35 pm

i peeped over on youtube and looked at some of the bitd videos and ones like step by step and the others mentioned, they just don't the energy or vibe for those songs anymore it seems to me. They need to move on and stop with the bubblegum, they are grown ass men now and their songs should reflect who they are NOW, not who they wished they still were, these bsc are caught up in a time warp and seem to have lost the fact they are in 2012, like door decorating, photoshopped cutsy lame pics. They look like 12 yr old love struck children, are any of us like we were in 1990? holding up signs to pick me as a rockstar, the whole thing is so out of control and really the nks can blame themselves, they encourage and seem to applaud these idiots. They have milked this reunion to the hilt, do something new!!! Can't blame them for wanting to make a buck but this shit gets old after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Chlobee
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:36 pm

DeChanda wrote:
So bh's got scammed but Aslynn made a huge mistake by trying to scam blockheads. I mean she left the money in her paypal account and now she can't access it. Almost everyone in attendance is demanding a refund and several of us are filing police reports. I know people have spoken to their attorney generals as well. She's not getting of scott free. She picked the wrong ppl to fuck with

Who is Ashlynn and what was her scam?
Back to top Go down
Chlobee
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:39 pm

Nomtastic wrote:

Donnie should be embarassed to sing his version after Joe Mac made it his own. I've been saying that for over 10yrs now.

I actually like the Hangin Tough/We Will Rock You finale. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:48 pm

She's a fan who writes books based on Donnie/Danny Reagan. She threw a charity event right before the cruise. The charities didn't get their money and the entertainers that were there didn't get paid.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:51 pm

Chlobee wrote:
Nomtastic wrote:

Donnie should be embarassed to sing his version after Joe Mac made it his own. I've been saying that for over 10yrs now.

I actually like the Hangin Tough/We Will Rock You finale. Embarassed

I know I'm reaching with this but... maybe Donnie hasn't heard Joe's cover? lol I know, I know. I bet Joe dies a little on the inside every time Donnie sings it.

I like Hangin Tough, always have. I absolutely love that they did a mash up with The Dropkick Murphy's "I'm Shipping Up To Boston" for the intro part of the song because I love DM BUT it's time to let that one go.
Back to top Go down
Chlobee
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 10:53 pm

Donnie has been to Joe's solo shows, so he's had to have heard it Laughing
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty17/06/12, 11:06 pm

lol I know, I know. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
BrunetteOnHeels
BSC
BrunetteOnHeels

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty18/06/12, 12:00 am

If they did mash-ups and Joe/Jordan wouldn't drag out PDGG/IBLYF so much the show would be reduced to 30-45 minutes Razz
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty18/06/12, 08:18 pm

How the fuck did all of this chippendales/nkotb shit start?!

FUCK NO!

Could you imagine?! It would be 1000x more fucked up than a backrub.

NO! NO! NO!
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty18/06/12, 09:01 pm

apparently one of their friends is chippendales dancer and has been on the last two cruises. I guess he is to blame Mad

http://www.billyjeffrey.com/
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty18/06/12, 09:14 pm

I'm going to dropkick him for this.

FUCK!

This is BY FAR the worst NK related idea in history, which says A LOT beings there have been nothing BUT bad ideas in the NK world!
Back to top Go down
Chlobee
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty18/06/12, 10:07 pm

Blonde_Ambitious wrote:
apparently one of their friends is chippendales dancer and has been on the last two cruises. I guess he is to blame Mad

http://www.billyjeffrey.com/

He looks no different than the other thirsty groupie on the cruise. I'm sure he's mad Jon seems to like the latinos and not the nordic blonds.
Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty18/06/12, 10:14 pm

What is going on??? What's the shitty idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next