The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:14 pm

You're right, I shouldn't have even said anything, but sometimes when something bothers you as much as this whole thing does with me, I chose to vent on here without thinking much about it or wondering if she'd find out.

To answer, she thought he was Mark when she met him. Why? I have no clue. He does not "buy her things", I think it's more or less just two people who fuck without worries or cares and go about their business- she hasnt said anything to me if he does. She is not a fan and does not listen to or watch anything of his. She doesn't think he can sing or act at all, she did tell me he's an asshole but can be sweet. My sister is a klutz and the busted head thing and has even told me one was due to him losing his footing in the middle of a "hard fuck" where he attempted not to balance himself or her. My sister is not an actress, she is a elmentary school teacher.

Lunch today she said he often refers to his dick as multiple names, one being The HoneyDipper, Rex, Stir Sick...etc. yes, she knows about him being with Natalia and has ran across a few others, she thought after seeing a pic of his ex wife that they all have a resembelence. He has sex in his trailer with a few fans that aren't absolutely crazy while Johnny stands guard. She told me she found it weird that he doesn't want her hairless, but he is. She has been told about him having kids outside of the two he says he has, she is not ashamed of the situation, he told her to keep her mouth shut about it. No, she hasn't met any of the family besides the one brother, I think she said his name is Scott?!, she said she doesn't give much thought to her situation, she does not take it seriously for the fact he doesn't. She is NOT wanting anything out of him,no relationship or anything like that. She told me its something that will run its course and when they're tired of each other, that it wil be what it is.
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:15 pm

No. She's my sister. And to answer that, he calls her his Caramel Honey. And as for the STD thing, she gets tested every 8 weeks to make sure he hasn't given her anything.
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:25 pm

My FAVORITE part of this tea:

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Blood_covered_shower_2_by_DarkStory

Real? Fake? No clue...don't care. Bloody shower stuff is HILARIOUS! LoL
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:36 pm

The Honey Dipper? Stir Stick?......

Bahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Yeah, he's got swag, alright.
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:38 pm

Maybe its just me - but this, although it does state specifics doesnt actually say anything new - we already know he is hairless, we know he has names for his d**k , we know he lives(d) in queens, we know he likes it rough, we know he is supposedly circumcised, we know he is supposed to have more than the 2 kids ... etc nothing here that hasnt been covered before either here, lsa or the nkchronicles- apart from the busted head bit - Im not saying it isnt true because the more I hear about him the more of a knob I think he is so it wouldnt surprise me -
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:49 pm

I have no idea who that is.. ha, but I'm just repeating what I've been told.
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:56 pm

kaystraw77 wrote:
I have no idea who that is.. ha, but I'm just repeating what I've been told.

no idea who, who is ???
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 05:59 pm

Why would anyone want to be in a sexual relationship where they feel the need to get an STD test every few weeks? No judgement, just curious?
Back to top Go down
dimples520
Fly Girl
dimples520

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:03 pm

good gawd Nomtastic, I am howling with laughter right now. stomach is in knots.
Back to top Go down
Huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:21 pm

I agree, nothing new...and he never lived in Queens...that was a misquote from Joe Mac and for anyone to restate that it's because they don't know better and are just taking what they heard from other posts and piecing it together... just imo! ...as far as him having sex on set?! That seems insane to me! If anyone has ever visited set you know there are people in and out of his trailer all the time and his breaks are usually just for a quick costume change, all the while people knocking to give him pieces of info like "2mins, "rehearsal time" etc!...besides, doesn't he have the dog walker there a lot too...she's a dog walker/STAN/BSC or whatever the appropriate term may be who I'm sure wouldn't allow that to happen on her watch! Ha!....I don't know why but something just seems off about all this.
Back to top Go down
Huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:27 pm

Also, she thought he was Mark but she is friends with Johnny? Wouldn't she know he was Donnie if she was friends with Johnny? Or do you mean they became such good friends since she started hooking up with Donnie? She busted her head on his shower door, so she's been to his house? Any details on that? Where in Jersey does he live now? How did he meet you without knowing you were her sister? I'm a little confused.
Back to top Go down
dimples520
Fly Girl
dimples520

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:31 pm

Well Im all for having fun but she really needs to be careful. For something that may just run its course she could catch something that will not. Sidenote, If WOJ is tellin everything to her is breakin man code like shyt.
Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:43 pm

Ok, again- I don't know who the NK Chronicles person is.

As for Huh? People do a lot of things that people wouldn't think they would. As for Joe Mac.. I'm guessing that's a friend. I honestly don't keep up with these people and I'm sorry it seems off to you. I believe everything my sister has told me, she has no reason to make anything up Again, she is not a fan of anything he does. They fuck. That's it. I don't know what BSC is, I don't care about anything that has anything to do with his life at all only the fact he's fucking my sister and I don't like it. She thinks his fans are nuts based on what he's told her and has said he needs a restraining order on more than the majority of them. A lot of people don't get caught up in the hype of who he is or what he does ie- my sister doesn't give a shit. She's friends with Johnny bc of Johnny.

She does need to be careful but I honestly believe she doesn't care and has even said "I'm having fun. You only get one life" and as for Johnny he does tend to run his mouth a lot from what I've heard from her.

Back to top Go down
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:43 pm

and I meant bc of Donnie*
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:44 pm

Fuck the man code. If D's telling ppl he's snipped when he isn't, I'd sure as hell want someone to tell me the truth before I ended up with an unplanned Donnie Jr.
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:48 pm

That's irresponsible as hell to lie about being snipped and not use condoms. He prob has 100 kids all over the world by now.
Back to top Go down
dimples520
Fly Girl
dimples520

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 06:58 pm

My biggest worry would not be about getting pregnant, it would be catchin the herp or worse, the HIV/AIDS. You cant pop a pill or shake that shyt.

Maybe I'm a bit old school but I thought raw doggin was reserved for your main girl, not every girl.
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 07:05 pm

dimples520 wrote:
My biggest worry would not be about getting pregnant, it would be catchin the herp or worse, the HIV/AIDS. You cant pop a pill or shake that shyt.

Maybe I'm a bit old school but I thought raw doggin was reserved for your main girl, not every girl.

Im with you!! No
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 07:05 pm

I agree. I don't think Donnie's fucking a bunch of girls raw & claiming to be snipped. He'll put his mouth on just about anything but I think he's too careful when it comes to the sex. That's why we haven't had a girl come forward with strong tea & receipts. It's like Donnie makes these chicks sign gag orders or something.
Back to top Go down
Huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 07:11 pm

So you nor your sister are fans but you read LSA and found this board? ...and she doesn't like him or anything he's in, doesn't get anything from him other than sex and that's worth it? ...and you met him too and without him knowing you are her sister and he hit on you too but neither of you are fans or actresses? So how did he meet a random, non fan, school teacher from philly and her non-fan sister without knowing it was her sister? ...again, I'm confused!
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 07:11 pm

kaystraw77 wrote:
She thinks his fans are nuts based on what he's told her and has said he needs a restraining order on more than the majority of them.

TRUTH!!!

Last edited by Nomtastic on 24/06/12, 07:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

Fucking Donnie Wahlberg is a guaranteed way to catch something. He licks whipped cream off of people he doesn't even KNOW. Lord only knows what kind of fucked up shit he gets into in the privacy of his own bedroom.

I really hope your sister starts insisting on using protection bc it's only a matter of time until she catches a disease or winds up pregnant--or both.
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 07:15 pm

Revolennon wrote:
Fucking Donnie Wahlberg is a guaranteed way to catch something.

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 12958880
Back to top Go down
Raquel2012
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Raquel2012

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 07:18 pm

I think his lines are blurred from being an actor and his insatiable need for feeling powerful, he kisses all those females as if he's God, he ain't settling down anytime soon. He married so young he is making up for lost time. I think has to have all the major none curable STDs besides aids so he dgaf
Back to top Go down
frombraz
Bloquita
frombraz

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty24/06/12, 07:21 pm

Donnie could offer me the best sex in life, but without condom, it would be a no-no.
The only thing I believe on this tea is the hairless Donnie. On every picture that he's almost showing his "Rex", we can all see that there is no hair down there. Not even one. Which is weird as hell imo. I wanna a man, not a baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: