The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Incog

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Assumptions   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 02:51 pm

How do you know who is sketch and who isn't? How do you know that someone doesn't have valid, good, drink-worthy tea?
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 03:17 pm

I'm confused by "incog's" post. Has someone offered up the tea and it been deemed sketchy? We're talking about the lame fucks who think they're Nancy Drew on twitter, right?

Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 03:25 pm

Incog wrote:
How do you know who is sketch and who isn't? How do you know that someone doesn't have valid, good, drink-worthy tea?

well, that's what this thread is for. if you think you have some tea, spill it. since people can post here without being identified (if they so desire), we obviously can't judge the source. but we CAN analyze the details. posters on this board are pretty good at identifying what's bs and what's not.

so if you have something to say, go for it. we're all listening.
Back to top Go down
InADream
Blockhead

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 03:26 pm

If you have tea, spill it since you're able to do it anonymously on a public thread which requires you no access to the board anyway.

Asking how we know who's sketch and who might have legit tea just makes me think you're sketch.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 04:10 pm

I'm far from sketch, trust me. I'm as real as they come. I read LSA everyday but was too lazy to sign up and get 25 posts before even being able to post something. I do have tea but I find it rude that I tried to register with the thread and within an hour a post was made about how more sketchy requests were received. I was sincere about my request to join the thread with you girls. I'm just letting you guys know that I get the whole privacy thing, but being too selective might jeopardize getting gossip.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 04:19 pm

Incog wrote:
I'm far from sketch, trust me. I'm as real as they come. I read LSA everyday but was too lazy to sign up and get 25 posts before even being able to post something. I do have tea but I find it rude that I tried to register with the thread and within an hour a post was made about how more sketchy requests were received. I was sincere about my request to join the thread with you girls. I'm just letting you guys know that I get the whole privacy thing, but being too selective might jeopardize getting gossip.

Feel free to post in the tea section- it's open to everyone! I'm sure you understand that most on here have been burned in some way and we are a pretty tight group. If you think it's rude for anyone to be wary of a new poster than you have obviously not figured out this isn't the place for sensitivity. I hope you'll share your info- we all welcome it! xoxoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 04:20 pm

And I'm posting a lot today because I want to get rid of the "anal warts" under my SN- hahaha! Nasty!
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 05:06 pm

Incog wrote:

maybe you can post your tea under what you would like your username to be on this board. that way you are anon, and when you try to register, you will have shown that you want to participate. i don't know what else to say. glitter has done a great job making this a site where people feel comfortable voicing their thoughts/opinions and she's just being a protective mama bear... and we all appreciate that. if you do end up joining us, you will appreciate her discretion as well. if you have read LSA, you understand the reluctance to be as open here as we were there.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 07:22 pm

Im hesitant to post publicly because i don't want my source outed....and it would be obvious who it was if I do. For those that are curious, I registered under RedRose but when I try to post under that name it won't let me so I chose Incog. Anyway, maybe when I grow a pair I will spill! Until then, love reading what you gals have to say. It's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 07:48 pm

Maybe if there is someone you trust- Glitter or someone else- PM them for advice on how to share without saying too much. We're all here for tea- the rest of the board entertains us in the meantime Smile
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 07:55 pm

I made the post not to personally spurn anyone, but to preempt the twitter lurkers. I still have everone who registered on my list I just haven't done anything with it. Sorry, but I work, have a personal life and shit, I haven't decided how I want to handle new people. Because it is sketchy that roughly 30 strangers have wanted board access. If it were up to the majority here all the unfamiliar fonts would've been rejected no questions asked but I want to give people a chance. However if you're gonna bitch because you didn't get what you wanted when you wanted it I can be mean.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 08:31 pm

Who's bitching? I registered because my tea would be private amongst you all.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 08:34 pm

How do I pm? Sorry...new at this.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 10:21 pm

The contact us link down at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 10:39 pm

Ok thanks....it says to give you my email address though. I'll consider it. Thanks ladies!
Back to top Go down
Sandywaters
Blockhead
Sandywaters

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 10:40 pm

Incog wrote:
Ok thanks....it says to give you my email address though. I'll consider it. Thanks ladies!

Damn tease
Back to top Go down
chunkybutt
Bumpy Dick
chunkybutt

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 10:45 pm

Incog: Glitter is doing her best to work through all registered applicants. Please dont take it personally when she and the rest of us are hesitant to trust new fonts. Put yourself in our shoes and maybe ( just maybe ) you'll understand.

We would love to welcome you and your tea onto this thread, but you're coming off a little harsh. Be nice to us and we will be nice to you.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty06/03/12, 10:55 pm

Giving an email address to PM the board admin works the same as registering.
Back to top Go down
Incog 2

PostSubject: Tea   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty07/03/12, 04:43 am

One day I might have some tea but at the moment I don't want to risk anything. Will just watch and wait to see if the time is ever right..... There does seem to be someone on your private boards who is not keeping the tea very 'private'. So just be careful y'all.

I have lurked on LSA pretty much since it started to see if anything came out about regulars with the boys etc but nothing ever has. Most of the guys knew the site was there but honestly they didn't care, weren't worried about it. They are so used to this kind of stuff being written for 20 plus years now it hasn't bothered who I know in the least. His life is too busy to even worry about what a few fans are writing on a message board. Alot more goes on behind closed doors than is talked about on LSA. Trust me!

Twsshelly I thought you were probably the least malicious person on LSA and for some reason became a target for someone out for revenge. I know they have tweeted your photo to Joe and it has been seen. I thought this was kind of unfair as you were one of the few people who dished some 'real tea'. I liked your straight talking on the boards.

Remember though people who are 'in' won't spill too much. The ones who run their mouth don't have a special relationship, some might get VIPs, some DM's maybe even one night stands. But the people who spill this type of tea are not close, have never really been that close and had something that may have lasted a night but will know will never happen again so it's safe for them to spill. Noone and honestly noone close enough/in relationships etc will spill. Why would they risk a great relationship, freebies, VIPs, first class flights, 5 star hotels and all the perks of life with a celeb to spill on a message board to people they don't know even if you're just a sidepiece it is honestly worth the fun!!.........
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty07/03/12, 05:14 am

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzymmxoh1o1r9eh29o1_500
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenLove
Twug!
ForbiddenLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty07/03/12, 05:30 am

dish it wrote:
I was looking through pictures and came across photos that idiot pilot posted in LA. Do you see what I see? Look at this page - 7th row. Kim Wahlberg. Was Donnie there? Was he with Kim? It just made me go hmmm and thought I'd share! She obviously went with pilot guy cos her photo is right next to his. I thought Donnie had a gf?
[img]http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/site/event_detail.aspx?eid=40302&page=2&pgSize=64&sortdir=DESC

Well seeing that Mark Wahlberg is a founding member im sure she got in via Mark I mean she is most likely close and always will be close to the Wahlberg family since they have kids together and were together for so long you don't just dump and forget but it is weird seeing his last name on her name. I don't even think when they were married she used it lol. Could have just been the company who listed it as that.

http://adopteesforchildren.org/id2.html

On another note at least Kim knows how to dress unlike another certain NK wife *cough* Evelyn *cough*. I could be bias though I have always been a huge fan of Kim.
ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Pw40302_22_DSC_0351
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty07/03/12, 08:13 am

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RantNRave
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty07/03/12, 08:20 am

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 1-1

Last edited by RantNRave on 15/06/12, 05:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frombraz
Bloquita
frombraz

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty07/03/12, 09:56 am

Incog - I don't want to be rude, but spill it or drop it. If you lurked on LSA you will understand 2 things:
1) We don't like when people come teasing us and not spilling anything (not saying that you have the intention of doing that, but that's what you're doing right now)
2) Like others said here, we have a problem on trusting people. So it's not personal to you at all. But imagine if all the new fonts that are now registering come promising tea but only if they become a part of the private sections? This board will turn into LSA in a week. And glitter did (and is doing) an amazing job in trying to protect us from the drama we had there.

If you want to spill, do it. Find a way of not outing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty07/03/12, 11:26 am

The tea that I have comes from a very reliable source and proves that Mr. Knight is not faithful at all. I personally met one of the women he hooked up with (typical look......dark hair, skinny, dark skin) and from far away I thought, "Wow, she's pretty." But then when she got up close I was like, "Damn! What the fuck is that!" Crooked snaggletooth and a mole on her face. I wish I could go into more detail, but I really don't know how to without outing my source and I don't want to do that. I'm not trying to be any certain way or mean any disrespect to anyone on here.......I just don't know how to do it w/o my source being put on blast...that's why I signed up so it would be private. That's about all I feel comfortable sharing right now. It may not be much, but it's something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: