The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 03:32 am

nkotbgirl45 wrote:
HELLO to all my bitches, heauxs, and skanks. Muah!!!!!!!! This place is POPPIN!

God DAMN. I have so much to read. So many threads, posts, HILARIOUS shit in the private forums. How the fuck am I gonna do this?

FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pours a glass of wine in an effort to get comfy and EXTRA bitchy*

I was wondering when you were gonna bring your happy ass on over here. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Why all the moaning   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 04:41 am

You want tea but Nomtastic you bitch and moan about people posting tea under incog. What difference does it really make if they make up a name, Is Nomtastic your real name?? Probably not. Yes I'm sure there's people out there with alot of fake stories. But you push away the real ones. You'll never get any new tea the way you're bitching.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 07:09 am

AnastasiaBeaverhausen wrote:
Nomtastic wrote:
GAH! Am I the only person on this board that finds the mere thought of Jordan doing anything sexual, gross?! LoL
You're not the only one, I think he's attractive but he does nothing for me.

I'm with you- and I have said many times that his slender tampon penis would not get me off. But, he is a gorgeous man.

Incog's tea just confirms to me that he's a selfish prick of a lover. No thanks JK! A real man goes outta his way to please a woman cause he knows it's worth it. *choking bitches(DWOOD)* *going downtown (JM)* *smooth swagger(DW)*
Back to top Go down
Incog

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 09:13 am

Okay so maybe you gals can help me out. I'm the Incog providing the tea but that last post to Nomrastic wa not from me. Another person is posting under Incog. I can't use the screen name I registered (RedRose) because it's taken (awaiting approval). So how should I do this so we all can tell the difference between who is who. When posting as a guest you can pretty much put anything a your screen name a long as its not taken.
Back to top Go down
frombraz
Bloquita
frombraz

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 11:01 am

Don't get me wrong here, but what's the new "tea" Incog is posting? That JK cheats on his wife? That he cheated on her back in 2007 or whatever? Big news!!! I'm honestly having a hard time to trust new fonts. It's not personal to you Incog, but you never registered on LSA, you say you didn't want to post 25 times, but you did have time and patience to find this new board on google?
And if you never registered on LSA, you lurked but you couldn't see any pics that we posted, right? So you never had the curiosity of seeing those pics? You didn't have to post 25 times to see them... just register.

My opinion is that if every new font that comes in here promises to give more details / tea once she's in the private board, there's no point in having the public thread. Anyone can come up with a good "true" tea. Let's face it... it's not hard to come up with stories about the guys.

@Nomtastic - I can't picture JK doing any sexual activity either. It is gross!
And now I'm wondering which Incog post is yours on LSA... lol
Back to top Go down
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 12:00 pm

AnastasiaBeaverhausen wrote:
Nomtastic wrote:
GAH! Am I the only person on this board that finds the mere thought of Jordan doing anything sexual, gross?! LoL
You're not the only one, I think he's attractive but he does nothing for me.

You guys are not the only one. It doesn't seem gross to me... I just find it BORING... albino
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 12:02 pm

You never know. The one you think is the worst just might be better than the rest. All I know is that he's nice to look at & he's a good thruster.
Back to top Go down
insideout
Bloquita
insideout

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 12:08 pm

yeah but see the whole selfish thing doesn't really match up with Raquel's deets about him... didn't she say he's like to a good while, like a marathon not a sprint? and he likes to licky licky on girls? y'all fucking haters Wink i prefer to believe Raquel's story.

*waves* hi nkotbgirl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 12:10 pm

No hating here. I have a soft spot for Jordan b/c he was my first NK crush. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SakuraD2

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 12:15 pm

@incog maybe you can just add a couple of numbers after the UN so people know it's you and you don't get confused with the incog that posted earlier to nomtastic. I registered for the site using my LSA name but I didn't post often to the thread so I'm fairly certain I'm not recognized. No biggie. I get where they're coming from. Things went nuts on LSA. keep posting here and try to keep the details vague enough that you don't give away your source.
Back to top Go down
Incog1

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 01:24 pm

When I post I will be Incog1 then. No biggie. I never registered but I did see a majority of the pics. Some I couldn't they would just say attached thumbnail and if I clicked in it it would ask me to sign in but I never did. I just lurked like a lot of people did I'm sure. I'm not out to get anyone here and I have no bad intentions. Just wanted to share some tea I had. If I have tea that I think I can make vague enough then I will post it. If I can't then I will go to the grave with it. If you think it's boring then that's your opinion. I thought it was tea worthy and comical.
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 06:21 pm

To the Incog that addressed me...NO, my name is not Nomtastic...OBVI! It's a USERNAME not my REAL NAME. Since you asked, my name is Shannon...so go fuck yourself #IncogPussyBitch. Unlike you, IDGAF if people on here know who I am. Most of the people on this board follow my personal twitter account.

You didn't spill shit for tea. EVERYONE who gives a flying shit about the NKs knows that JK is a cheater cheater roast beef eater. THAT'S some moldy ass tea right there. WTF is the point of posting that crap as Incog?

Frombraz...think about it, ya prick! Wink

Back to top Go down
bettyboo

PostSubject: blonde_ambitious testing non registered postings   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 09:17 pm

clown
Back to top Go down
Incog 3

PostSubject: Some a little wound up??   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 10:46 pm

That's a 'very defensive' post Nomtastic whoops I mean Shannon. You are a very classy lady with all your swearing and telling people where to go I can tell. Who said I was talking about tea with Jordan?? Not me that's for sure. The way some of you carry on you won't ever get new tea. Especially when you talk like that. There are only a few who treat guests with a bit of respect and that's the likes of twsshelly and Jodi. Why do you think LSA never got any new tea??? The same old thing over and over again. And we can't post under a registered name here you fool because we cant register that's not what bothers me I'd be happy to chat with some of the girls on here it doesn't need to be private. I gurantee you're on the new private boards running your mouth with absolutely no tea whatsoever. And no I wasn't dangling tea or teasing. I think you should realise the girls who have the tea sometimes wnat to sometimes test the waters of what they are getting into but you all end up scaring them off, the same thing happened on LSA. I know for a fact an incog in there on the Donnie boards that wasn't me who knew the big D and was gonna spill until a couple of you started abusing her and carrying on, not really believing etc. All I'm saying is just give some of us a chance you may find out some very interesting and new things.
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 10:52 pm

Incog3, Did you participate on the LSA Donnie or Jordan thread?
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 11:19 pm

Incog 3 wrote:
That's a 'very defensive' post Nomtastic whoops I mean Shannon. You are a very classy lady with all your swearing and telling people where to go I can tell. Who said I was talking about tea with Jordan?? Not me that's for sure. The way some of you carry on you won't ever get new tea. Especially when you talk like that. There are only a few who treat guests with a bit of respect and that's the likes of twsshelly and Jodi. Why do you think LSA never got any new tea??? The same old thing over and over again. And we can't post under a registered name here you fool because we cant register that's not what bothers me I'd be happy to chat with some of the girls on here it doesn't need to be private. I gurantee you're on the new private boards running your mouth with absolutely no tea whatsoever. And no I wasn't dangling tea or teasing. I think you should realise the girls who have the tea sometimes wnat to sometimes test the waters of what they are getting into but you all end up scaring them off, the same thing happened on LSA. I know for a fact an incog in there on the Donnie boards that wasn't me who knew the big D and was gonna spill until a couple of you started abusing her and carrying on, not really believing etc. All I'm saying is just give some of us a chance you may find out some very interesting and new things.

hey! i was nice too! i get no love? Sad

why do people who only lurked on LSA want to access and participate here? it seems like posting "yeah", "wow", "omg" and "wtf" 25 times on random LSA threads to get the opportunity to post in the donnie thread would have actually been easier than trying to get access to this board. why come out of the woodwork now? NO SHADE intended. just has a few of us curious....

and yes, people here can be bitchy. if you knew enough to find your way here, you already knew that. if you mean what you say and say what you mean, it's all good. it's ALL opinion. if you let yourself be intimidated by someone you don't know, who doesn't know you at all... well, i got nothing for ya.
Back to top Go down
Incog1

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 11:22 pm

I like the idea if this board better. That's just me personally.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenLove
Twug!
ForbiddenLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 11:31 pm

Can I just say that its not that difficult to get 25 posts on LSA. i don't know why people keep saying they don't want to do it. It took me a whole 20 mins to do. simply go find 25 different posts and post your opinion. I mean you are wasting your time arguing and trying to "prove" yourselves on here in all that time you could have been over on LSA getting your 25 posts in to spill whatever tea you have. Majority of us still check in over there I know I do.
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 11:35 pm

Yep, all you gotta do is 'ooh' and 'ah' over a few travel pictures and voila, you are in. Took me 10 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Incog1

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 11:45 pm

I'm not trying to prove myself to anyone. I don't need to. I am who I am. I came on here to share some tea I had and some of you have given me nothing but shit since. I thought this was a place where a non BSCS could go and share their thoughts and some tea they had. I personally know more and have been trying to be nice so you can get familiar with me but I'm not going to sit here and kiss your ass. If that's the case I won't share anything at all.
Back to top Go down
SmilingandSL
#HUMP
SmilingandSL

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty08/03/12, 11:48 pm

Ass-kissing is not necessary. If you talk, people will listen.. yes, some people will think its crap, others will take it at face value, and most will think - yeah, its possible.. let's see if we can get anything else to convince us.

Its an awesome group of ladies (and one guy), so if you talk - we will listen. (and hopefully over time, we will see truth in what you're saying and choose to believe you)
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty09/03/12, 12:10 am

Ass kissing is not necessary, but annoying us definitely won't get you anywhere.

Nom was confused about the name, and like I said, Incog w/ the Jordan story already registered, we're just having a members conference about it.

Incog 2 & 3 are the same person, telling us we're never going to get tea and the boards are pointless...obviously not because you're here lurking everyday. There's more parts to this board then just the tea thread. I personally figured a board would be a better fit, because a lot of us were coming to LSA for different reasons and the board gives us seperate areas to talk about tea, to fangirl, to talk about totally NK unrelated shiz. We're the Bad Girls of New Kids fans so to speak. You may not agree with our methods, but we are still fans even if the NKs don't want us. We're like herpes.

Tips for joining the board...
Patience is a virtue.
Annoying glitter(or really any member) especially while she's PMSing is going to end up bad for you.
Back to top Go down
ForbiddenLove
Twug!
ForbiddenLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty09/03/12, 12:23 am

Incog1 wrote:
I'm not trying to prove myself to anyone. I don't need to. I am who I am. I came on here to share some tea I had and some of you have given me nothing but shit since. I thought this was a place where a non BSCS could go and share their thoughts and some tea they had. I personally know more and have been trying to be nice so you can get familiar with me but I'm not going to sit here and kiss your ass. If that's the case I won't share anything at all.

I'm just saying you obviously want to spill your tea so bad then why not just go over to LSA get your 25 posts and spill. You keep bringing up the fact you have tea yes we know great for you why not stfu about the tea and actually try to gain us as friends rather then keep complaining you have tea and we are being mean blah blah blah. I have nothing against you so im not being mean just stating the obvious. maybe start with a little introduction of yourself or something instead of starting out saying I have tea but want to be apart of the private boards before i spill it.. Don't worry no need to go into major detail on who you are..
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty09/03/12, 12:48 am

glitterb0mb wrote:
Ass kissing is not necessary, but annoying us definitely won't get you anywhere.

Nom was confused about the name, and like I said, Incog w/ the Jordan story already registered, we're just having a members conference about it.

Incog 2 & 3 are the same person, telling us we're never going to get tea and the boards are pointless...obviously not because you're here lurking everyday. There's more parts to this board then just the tea thread. I personally figured a board would be a better fit, because a lot of us were coming to LSA for different reasons and the board gives us seperate areas to talk about tea, to fangirl, to talk about totally NK unrelated shiz. We're the Bad Girls of New Kids fans so to speak. You may not agree with our methods, but we are still fans even if the NKs don't want us. We're like herpes.

Tips for joining the board...
Patience is a virtue.
Annoying glitter(or really any member) especially while she's PMSing is going to end up bad for you.

just want our guests to know that FYI:

this board has had over 2000 posts since it started. so we've got plenty to discuss and share already.
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty09/03/12, 12:50 am

Incog 3 wrote:

Defensive my ass, I was merely stating the obvious. I don't have to defend myself on this board, I paid my dues on LSA and made a "name" for myself. I have a foul ass mouth on this board because I work with children all night and THIS is where I release my pent up pot of cuss words. I can talk any way I please on here. If that's a problem for you, ignore it.

Thank you for your WOW, but again, you can kiss my ass with that "You all are so mean, noone is going to want to come play with you and give you tea" shit. I am loyal as hell to many of the bitches on this board. Why? Because they EARNED it. Shit, 45 and I went at it on LSA not long after I started posting on LSA and she's now one of the people on the top of my list of people I would go to bat for. If you want respect from ANYONE on this board, I highly suggest you stop trying to preach to the choir. The tea will find it's way here. Just because you didn't see a ton of tea on LSA doesn't mean we didn't hear it. There are things called PM's, Twitter, Email and Text. Not ALL tea makes it to a PUBLIC board.

You're the "fool" if you think I'm the killer pitbull of this board. I'm actually a very laid back, fun girl. Look around the board, maybe you'll see. O, wait...you can only peep on the public areas...Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahweeeeeeeeeee! Smile

You're also a "fool" if you think I get along with everyone on this board. There are a few I find sketchy and others that I just don't care to listen to. Easy solution...scroll past their posts.

Oh yes...BTW, I have spilled tea on LSA (so there goes the "running your mouth with absolutely no tea whatsoever theory, assclown)...and I did it as INCOG! Why? Because there were SO MANY lurkers, BSC's and pussies there that I didn't trust. However, now that we are on a closed board, I'll be droppin that shit like it's hot under my username. I DO have more and I'll also be meeting up with some sources later this month. Maybe I'll have more to share.

If you want to hear any tea from ANYONE on this board, sit down and make a name for yourself. FYI...this whiny shit ain't gonna cut it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: