The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spilling Some D Tea

Go down 
+10
LizaLove
tea4two
kayleebye
JKgirl
ValentineGirl81
nkotbffyup
jodibblonde
twsshelly
Nomtastic
sideline
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TeaWithD

Spilling Some D Tea Empty
PostSubject: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty07/01/13, 08:59 am

Where do I start?? I have wanted to share my tea for the longest but didn't want to risk it on the LSA site with all the crazies lurking trying to out ppl. Glad to finally share my tea with someone other than my sister who could give a rats ass about me & my NK adventure. What I thought would be a one night stand has lasted for well over a year...

I had no clue NK had even reunited until a friend of mine asked if I would go with her to couple of the shows and after parties because she had extra tix because her friend couldn't go... I'm like sure I wasn't doing anything else. Had a blast at the concert then went to the after part and that was all she wrote. I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't expect this NK to be so giving of himself (I guess that's how I would put it). I was happy with the atten he gave since he was my favorite. Mind you prior to this night I had no clue what NK was doing, I didn't even know they toured in 2008. That was that it that night. Fast forward to the next show, I had pretty descent seats at the shaft, so a few times during the night he comes over to the side where I was sitting giving all kind of love in my direction... Me being the rational person that I am, I knew he had to be giving all that attention to other ppl too, not just me...but I'ld be lying if I said the thought never crossed my mind.

Fastforward to the after party... NK is working the crowd gets to me gives me a hug and whispers in my ear I wanna see you later, and keeps moving. Fast forward... Party is over he's no where in site, then a guy comes to me hands me a pin paper tells me to write my name and number for the NK...I did... About an hour or so later I get a call from... I wanted to drop dead... He asked me to come to his hotel that night but I said no because I had less than 4hrs to sleep before it was time to get up for work. So he asked if he could see me on the weekend I was like sure he said he would call me the next day so we could set everything up. I really didn't think I was going to hear from him again. But he called just like he said he would. They had a show that sat so he had one of his assistance to call me so they could make arrangements for...

After the show we went to my hotel room which was different from where the guys were staying... I was nervous as hell... Fast Ford after all the small comes the f%#kin... The man was like the energizer bunny we went all night long. He licked every piece of flesh on my body. There was one point where he was standing up had me in mid, that shit blew my mind... Eventually I had to throw in the towel he wore my ass out literally. I wish I could fill in some of the gaps, but that would prob be too obvious. So basically the man f#%kes my brains out, slept with me for a few hours kissed me goodbye and said he would talk to me soon. I still didn't have his number so I didn't think I would ever hear from him again.

He basicslly asked me to respect his privacy and not discuss us with anyone,, and up until til I have not. He called me a few weeks later and at that point he gave me his number, I still don't call him, I let him call me. Since the initial encounter I've been with him several times.

It feels so good to share that without giving away too much.. Is it sad that I don't care that I'm a piece of ass for this man...
Back to top Go down
Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty07/01/13, 01:50 pm

Personally I don't blame you for keep going on with this sh#it. You never know what to do until you're in the situation.
It's not sad u don't care. It's ok with you and it will be until you open your eyes and move on to something else.
I completely understand the feeling.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty07/01/13, 10:08 pm

Smile
Thanks for sharing your story with us!
I get the need for discretion, I truly do. But you can't share a name? I have a feeling this may not be a unique story... and if it did get back to him, he couldn't say for certain who spilled.

You may be a piece of ass to him, but he's also a piece of ass to you too Wink

Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty07/01/13, 10:18 pm

Danny? Donnie? Don? Dordan? Doey? Hmm
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty07/01/13, 10:25 pm

*Sips the tea*
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty08/01/13, 03:36 am

Thanks! Your tea has me wondering ... What made you want to share with us? We'd all love to know exactly which D you're doing Smile
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty16/01/13, 10:31 pm

Loving it!

Thanks for spilling! There's nothing wrong with using him for a piece of ass Wink
Back to top Go down
ValentineGirl81
BAM! STANDARD!
ValentineGirl81

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty21/01/13, 09:20 pm

I'm sipping this tea and thanks for spilling. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
JKgirl
BSC
JKgirl

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty22/01/13, 09:53 pm

can u say if ur asian, latina, blk......
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty24/01/13, 11:30 am

@JK girl: I'm sure she doesn't want to identify anything personal about herself. What does that even matter?
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty25/01/13, 10:19 pm

Clearly she's one of the herd. The only fans the NK's fuck with are the buffalo. Obvi!

No
Back to top Go down
kayleebye
#HUMP
kayleebye

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty27/01/13, 08:38 pm

Sounds like complete and utter fan fiction to me.

Spilling Some D Tea Tumblr_lyykz3LDfK1qiij0n
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty28/01/13, 05:18 pm

I was waiting for someone to mention this - just the basics then nothing else ??? suspicious to me
Back to top Go down
kayleebye
#HUMP
kayleebye

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty29/01/13, 08:28 pm

Not tryin to be a bitch, as I want people to share REAL tea, and I might be wrong, but I doubt it........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty06/02/13, 05:59 am

hmmm can u DM the name maybe ????
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty11/02/13, 08:00 pm

And crickets....
Back to top Go down
dimples520
Fly Girl
dimples520

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty06/05/13, 10:56 am

What happened to girl......... she just disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty06/05/13, 02:42 pm

wonder that too,
Back to top Go down
SomeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty10/05/13, 11:29 pm

I don't know how I found this board, I too feel like the first poster and would love to spill my experiences but absolutely not on a public forum and certainly not using my real name unless I too trusted everyone.

Seriously though... I never knew about the other board, was just reminiscing about my youth-- sigh and googling waiting for dh to get home and found this one.

I never even thought much about my past experiences-- I mean I was pretty young and this was close to 20 years ago. Wow how time flies... anyways.. I'm sure you ladies have heard almost all of it-- I just wish I could read it and laugh and think yeah been there done that.

I think chatting with others that had experiences would be fun but just dishing out a true life experience that you really held private for this long and then finding this board-- well, I just had to post something.

Anyways will let this dangle out there perhaps others want to chat and then again maybe not.

Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty12/05/13, 02:04 am

@somegirl- welcome. Have just been catching up here and caught your posts. We get the need/desire for discretion, and honor that. Instead of posting in the public forums, just join and come inside. We love a good chat Wink

Who knows, you might find the chick you're looking for...
Back to top Go down
Somegirl
BSC

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty13/05/13, 03:23 pm

Ha true! I did join but was out of the house all day yesterday and am at work now. I definitely want to start digging around in the forums now that I am registered Smile
Back to top Go down
Vinod12
BSC

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty08/05/14, 07:23 am

thanks every body
Back to top Go down
dlicious
BSC

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty08/06/14, 08:16 am

I think it's pretty obvious this is about Donnie. D has assistants, and likes to stay up later than Danny. Good for you, girl. I hope he cheats on Jenny with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Some D Tea   Spilling Some D Tea Empty

Back to top Go down

Spilling Some D Tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: