The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"

Go down 
+5
sideline
ValentineGirl81
LizaLove
jodibblonde
Kalyma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalyma
Twug!
Kalyma

"My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty
PostSubject: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty04/06/12, 02:04 pm

I saw this in Yahoo answers and I thought it was worth to read.

I feel sorry for the man who wrote this No

"I am at my witts end. My wife of 3 years has a NKOTB obsession. She has traveled to 15+ shows this year alone leaving many days at a time. She is always on twitter giggling with her friends about the concerts, trips and meet and greets. My wife is 33 years old and has a career. She is hanging out with girls 10 years her Jr. I do not have an issue with her going to shows but she will leave for a week at a time every month and almost every weekend. It is putting a strain on our relationship because we do not see much of each other due to work schedules as it is. She realizes it is a little nuts and it bothers me but she still books shows and doesn't seem to care for my feelings. I am seriously thinking of saying screw it and separating. Maybe we are just at different places in our life. We have no kids and if this is going to be a problem in the future then it may be better to end it now.

Additional Details
My wife has a very good job and luckily we are not going into debt..I hope. She takes alot of time off work and that is another thing I am worried about. How can something like a boy band consume a sane person like this?"

This was written 3 years ago.
I wonder if they worked out their differences or finally separated...

I think there might be tons of men in the same position...
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty04/06/12, 02:11 pm

That was probably Lollipop girls hubby! It's rumored her marriage ended because of her JK obsession.
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty05/06/12, 09:54 am

WOW! At least he is aware that bringing kids into that environment isn't a smart thing to do. Sometimes it's best to cut your losses early on.
Back to top Go down
ValentineGirl81
BAM! STANDARD!
ValentineGirl81

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty05/06/12, 10:16 am

The only thing he is wrong about is the other chicks being 10 years her junior. Not many 23 year olds even know who the New Kids are. Unless these were BSB fans she was hanging with.

But anyway, I feel bad for the dude. I think if you're single you can be as BSC as you want and spend your money and time the way you want, but if you're married that is different. You have another person to think about.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty05/06/12, 10:52 am

This is so sad. I am sad for this dude. Genuinely. I'm sad for her too, because she's ruining the things that are REAL in her life. For what?
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty05/06/12, 02:03 pm

I feel that way about Stan 2- lollipop girl. I don't think she's ugly, she dresses nice and seems to have some class. When I have seen her she has been super sweet to everyone. She is wasting her life- all the time she could be dating REAL men who would appreciate a woman like her. She spends every weekend chasing married dick and she should be dating and getting on with her life. She's in her 30's. She is old enough to know better. True definition of BSC.
Back to top Go down
thatswhatshesaid
Fly Girl
thatswhatshesaid

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty15/06/12, 05:42 am

There are many women i know whose men have left them the same women who go to every show on the tour 5* and then do the cruise,,what gets me these women complain that there men are shits and have no clue why they left??????????
I do one show every tour and my man can just about deal with that never done the cruise but im working on it but if it was going to put a strain on my marriage there is no way i would.
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty15/06/12, 01:47 pm

I did two concerts last year. My hubby was even cool enough to take me to the first one bc no else wanted to go haha. He hated it but he went just so I could have the opportunity to go. And likewise, I've gone with him to concerts that his friends had no interest in. That is about all I would ask of him when it comes to the NK. I would not ask him to go into debt, sell our house, posessions and end up on the street over a band and nor would he ask the same of me for a band that he loves. It's just crazy. I don't see how these women can ask it of their spouses to be a party to such obsession.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty18/06/12, 09:54 am

clue number one that your bride to be is a BSC:
she wants to honeymoon on the nkotb cruise.

you can see the happy couple up on the big screen.

lord help him.

Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty18/06/12, 09:01 pm

no words for this one
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty18/06/12, 09:17 pm

Did anyone else's heart drop straight to their asshole while their ears were in severe pain RIGHT when the video started?!

FUCK Joday...you're falsetto is going to shit!
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty19/06/12, 09:23 am

And he agreed??? What a loser. Whatever nonsense goes on...all his wife's BSC BS, he deserves it!!!
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty19/06/12, 03:15 pm

My husband would never agree to do the NK cruise for a honeymoon...nor would I ask him to!!! I find that incredibly selfish. It is your new spouses honeymoon, too...do you really think a grown man wants to spend HIS honeymoon with HIS new wife on the NK cruise???
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty19/06/12, 03:22 pm

I can't feel sorry for him. He deserves whatever fuckery is hurled at him from this point on. Dumbass...
Back to top Go down
thatswhatshesaid
Fly Girl
thatswhatshesaid

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty10/07/12, 06:59 pm

I Cant...............i just CANT!!!
They are both dumbasses..........i would have loved to have heard the best mans speach at that wedding...no doubt her parents were pleased to find someone as equally crazy to have her
Back to top Go down
Somegirl

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty11/05/13, 10:21 pm

Ha! Ruining your marriage over JK-- so not worth it!!!!!!

My dh is not even happy I am going to the upcoming show. If I would even pitch a cruise-- he would flip. With that being said, I've learned a valuable lesson. When in a new relationship keep your past to yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"    "My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"My Wife is Obsessed with the New kids on The Block"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: