The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty01/07/12, 01:14 pm

Please go peep my post in the Joe Mac thread if you are able to.
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
tink1969
Suspect
tink1969

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty01/07/12, 03:33 pm

I can confirm he has his own trailer on set.

LizaLove wrote:
So without quoting anyone here's what I think:

I agree about it being virtually impossible to fuck on set. If he was doing a feature film he would most likely have his own trailer, but not for BB. Also, as horny as he is he's not stupid enough to fuck with his main gig that's going to pay the bills for a while. Getting caught screwing during a work day would ruin his rep AND it would get out because I'm sure none of his co-stars have been asked to sign NDAs. Most of all, he wouldn't want to embarrass himself among his more esteemed peers on the show. Selleck could get away with this sort of thing, not Wahlberg.

Also, I'm regressing to when I was 28...not so long ago, LOL...and although everyone's different, I don't see myself screwing an older celeb without any benefits to go along with it. If one is not a Donnie fan, in particular, why fuck him? Let's face it, he's really not that cute. We would all probably be flat on our backs in a heartbeat, but we're fans. According to her sister, this woman isn't a fan and supposedly didn't even know who he was.

Lastly, it makes me sad that he moved to Jersey...I seriously loathe Jersey. I understand he needs the river to keep the BSCs away, but next time don't broadcast where you live.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Gboo

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty01/07/12, 03:43 pm

would love to read too but cant Sad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty01/07/12, 05:32 pm

Gboo, you have to register.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty01/07/12, 05:42 pm

thanks, done but love to get filled in with that joe tea but cant find it Sad
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty01/07/12, 06:57 pm

I think it's in the Joe thread. Try about 20 pages back. It's good stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty01/07/12, 07:16 pm

woo thanks i found it and gosh interesting to raad thanks ladies
Back to top Go down
juicyDW
Blockhead
juicyDW

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 09:38 am

This board is dying!
I said I wouldn't comment on what went down those last couple weeks but I just can't. I have to put my two cents in...
First of all I saw the comment made by (I forgot) about Danny's "unfortunate-looking" kids (that aren't even his ... biologically speaking).
Anyway, to me that wasn't mean or negative, a lie, call it what you want... It was and is a fact! Also, that poor kid someone took on the Cruise with them, which someone took a photo of... Again, nothing bad was being said about this kid! As far as I know...

Now, I understand why the mods need to tell us we don't say this and we can't do that! It's their job.

Someone pointed out in an other thread the differences between this place and LSA. I don't disagree with that but I will say that to me the biggest and most important difference is that LSA has thousands of threads, this place here only a dozen... Here, Admit and Mods are much more engaged in the conversations, the tea, really everything. And if something is being said or shared that's against the rules, we are protesting, we are feeling censored. When that Jordan thread disappeared from LSA some protested, some didn't. Ultimately we can't change the rules. We either play by the rules or don't play at all!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone who doesn't know about this board has minimal chances of finding it on Google... Even fonts from here refer to it as "the other board" on LSA... So if we say Danny's (adopted) kids are ugly ... if we say Joe's kids have huge heads, who other than us sees these comments?
Why do pictures leak that had been passed around through pm? This happened before, namely in '10, and then people went back to the Alley... No, LSA is not heaven on earth. There are restrictions, censoring, rules, lurkers and much more. Just like here. But LSA is a big playground, no one there cares if you're being censored, if others steal your tea, or whatever else happens. People suck it up and play along. Or leave. There's no room for discussion on LSA, here you discuss, you start doubting others, the tea goes missing, and that's the beginning of the end...

Bottom line? There is none...(my literature teacher was right I can't write essays :-( )
and since posts can't be edited I can't come back later to add something I guess you can figure out the rest and I'll do the same...
Off to the Alley, ciao!

One thing I forgot though. This brain group, cult... Whatever it is. One or two people mentioned this and then everybody (except me, that I'd like to point out) were all kinds of excited, "What is this? How do I get in?"... And the same one or two people replied, saying there's really nothing exciting going on in that brain... They talk more, than a lot! That's what I say. There's at least one foul synapse in that brain... (oh, an analogy. Are there extra points for that?)

Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 12:37 pm

I'm going to be honest as I always am. The brain trust group is a handful of fonts who hash things out behind the scenes. It keeps people who are suspicious but later found to be innocent from being blasted in the threads. Its sort of the grand jury of the board where we work out if a suspect will be indicted or not. (You like that analogy, Juicy?)
It would defeat the whole purpose if everyone had access to it. Its not top secret tea. Its just where we come together and clean house if necessary.
Trust that it is for the good of the board. Its not a mean girls clique (although some of us are mean) and its not a cult (rolls eyes) and its not a party that anyone is missing out on.
I understand some of you feel left out, and that was not the intention or the purpose so I'm sorry you feel that. I hope my explanation helps you understand.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip
jodibblonde

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 12:43 pm

Thanks Shelly! I'm not sure why people are under the impression that it's anything more. If you have access to the private boards then you get all the tea Smile
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 01:00 pm

I always understood that to be the case. I honestly didn't think it was a big secret...ya'll never tried to keep it a secret. I'm grateful for it, tbh. It keeps all the nonsense off the threads where tea should be spilled.

@juicy-Why so angry? I'd hardly say this board is, "dying?"
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 01:11 pm

it was my bad for not reading the rules glitter had posted about not pming for admit. I am over it, just happy to be on board, juicy has been here since the beginning and just curious why now in the public section asking admantly about it. no shade just curious. This board to me is not dying, people who are posting don't stay here 24/7 if there is not much to say. coming hard with that question doesn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 01:42 pm

i agree with orange.
why is this in a public thread?
what is the point of posing HERE as opposed to where EVERYONE else has posted their issues/concerns?

Back to top Go down
juicyDW
Blockhead
juicyDW

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 03:49 pm

twsshelly wrote:
I'm going to be honest as I always am. The brain trust group is a handful of fonts who hash things out behind the scenes. It keeps people who are suspicious but later found to be innocent from being blasted in the threads. Its sort of the grand jury of the board where we work out if a suspect will be indicted or not. (You like that analogy, Juicy?)
It would defeat the whole purpose if everyone had access to it. Its not top secret tea. Its just where we come together and clean house if necessary.
Trust that it is for the good of the board. Its not a mean girls clique (although some of us are mean) and its not a cult (rolls eyes) and its not a party that anyone is missing out on.
I understand some of you feel left out, and that was not the intention or the purpose so I'm sorry you feel that. I hope my explanation helps you understand.

I don't care what that group is all about ... and I'm not hating either!
But the analogy I didn't get :-(
Back to top Go down
juicyDW
Blockhead
juicyDW

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 03:56 pm

LizaLove wrote:
I always understood that to be the case. I honestly didn't think it was a big secret...ya'll never tried to keep it a secret. I'm grateful for it, tbh. It keeps all the nonsense off the threads where tea should be spilled.

@juicy-Why so angry? I'd hardly say this board is, "dying?"

I don't think my post was "angry". I just put my two cents in like everyone else... Nothing more, nothing less. The reason why I said this board was dying was that, well, it happened before! When people take something that was being shared here to twitter or anywhere else the rest of us stops sharing things. At least that's what I do
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 03:59 pm

I guess juicy's never been in trouble with the law... or watched law and order. Wink
Back to top Go down
juicyDW
Blockhead
juicyDW

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 04:13 pm

@orangecrush & sideline

You're right. Maybe the public section of the board isn't the ideal place to post this. I looked for the post in the Joe thread but I guess they got deleted or moved.
Back to top Go down
juicyDW
Blockhead
juicyDW

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 04:15 pm

Law & Order is a lame show- sorry!
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 04:35 pm

juicyDW wrote:
Law & Order is a lame show- sorry!

I REST MY CASE, YOUR HONOR!
*bangs gravel*
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 05:45 pm

@Juicy ZERO posts have been deleted on this board aside from double posts. Yes, they move sometimes, but no posts have been moved in ANY thread for weeks. I should know, I'm the one that moves them. (It's a PITA by the way).

Excuse me for a moment while I remove my MOD badge.....

Ok...

Also, Juicy...If you are displeased with the board, then you don't have to chat with us. We hate to see people leave, but we understand when people feel the need to.

On regards to TBT area. Shelly is right, we don't share tea there. We discuss suspect fonts & situations and decide if their actions warrant removal from certain areas, banishment from the board, a board-wide announcement listing the backstabbing betrayal that a specific font has done, including receipts or a good old fashion warning. Like I said, we don't discuss legit, real & trustworthy fonts there. If you are being discussed there, it's not a good thing. Usually we piece together suspect events in these instances...then on occasion, fonts write their own eulogy and pass it onto admin so that they can share the information with TBT. Smile

:Puts MOD badge back on:

If y'all want, I can move these past few posts to the Joe thread, LMK.

Back to top Go down
juicyDW
Blockhead
juicyDW

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 06:07 pm

Nomtastic wrote:
@Juicy ZERO posts have been deleted on this board aside from double posts. Yes, they move sometimes, but no posts have been moved in ANY thread for weeks. I should know, I'm the one that moves them. (It's a PITA by the way).

Excuse me for a moment while I remove my MOD badge.....

Ok...

Also, Juicy...If you are displeased with the board, then you don't have to chat with us. We hate to see people leave, but we understand when people feel the need to.

On regards to TBT area. Shelly is right, we don't share tea there. We discuss suspect fonts & situations and decide if their actions warrant removal from certain areas, banishment from the board, a board-wide announcement listing the backstabbing betrayal that a specific font has done, including receipts or a good old fashion warning. Like I said, we don't discuss legit, real & trustworthy fonts there. If you are being discussed there, it's not a good thing. Usually we piece together suspect events in these instances...then on occasion, fonts write their own eulogy and pass it onto admin so that they can share the information with TBT. Smile

:Puts MOD badge back on:

If y'all want, I can move these past few posts to the Joe thread, LMK.

I may have been looking at the wrong place...not sure! Anyway, as I replied to Shelly as well, I'm not pissed I didn't know about this brain trust thing... I was, and let me rephrase, just saying that after you and I think it was Glitter mentioned this brain trust group a lot of people felt being talked about behind their backs... At least that's the vibe I got from several comments. If it's just housekeeping fine! I won't disagree. But maybe you shouldn't have brought it up at all...?
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty06/07/12, 06:41 pm

@nom-maybe move it to where glitter made her post a few weeks back... the top of the NK thread. The Joe girls are trying to reclaim the sanctity of their thread... Wink
Back to top Go down
GINGERKID77
Damn nothing!
GINGERKID77

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty10/07/12, 02:53 pm

Seriously this was posted in this thread why?
Back to top Go down
SomeGirl

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty11/05/13, 12:19 am

Yeah, I don't know anything about the other board, I am an avid googler and tonight was thinking about the past through a few key words in to google and I landed halfway in to this thread. Honestly girls... I would have to back up multiple pages to even find the keywords that brought me here-- wish I did so I could let you know.

I totally get wanting to keep private boards private and in the end private boards aren't that private. I used to have a close group when I was ttc, but we are now on a private FB group-- doesn't take much to spoil chemistry and we had enough with newbies, etc. So Believe me I get it.

I'm just have a little tea but from reading through this you guys already know part of what to say and I can't see much about JM (hope I got that right) so not sure what goodies are there. Ugh yeah, I have tea on 2 but I wasn't even 21 and it was a lifetime ago. I do have an extremely funny story but in hopes of once again talking to this girl again and not sure if she is part of your click I won't say too much now. We became good friends many moons ago.

Anyways, I miss posting on a board. This board seems to have enough wit and humor and bitchiness. That and I may have went through many twists and turns in life but will forever consider JK my first true love--- ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty11/05/13, 06:08 pm

Welcome guest. now i m curious about what you wanna say. so if you wont tell it here feel free to PM me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: