The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ooops ........... ;)

Go down 
+51
tea4two
Pookie1979
dimples520
nkotbffyup
kaystraw77
RedRose
iblyf1989
oink12345
JKgirl
LizaLove
Iknowem
Hayleyyy
otherthanthat
GirlyGirl01
maclipliner
Raquel2012
checkyoself
Orangecrush
justagirl3
Admin
musiclover
SmilingandSL
Kalyma
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
Blonde_Ambitious
nkotbgirl45
Nomtastic
Privy
AintSkeered
Chlobee
vhoney
Lolaaaaa
josiecat1
insideout
kisses
ForbiddenLove
jodibblonde
InADream
frombraz
GINGERKID77
sideline
juicyDW
GreekGoddess
Donnie's Slutbag
chunkybutt
Sandywaters
Revolennon
twsshelly
glitterb0mb
ValentineGirl81
RantNRave
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
kaystraw77
BSC
kaystraw77

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 07:27 pm

I did not get on LSA until she was telling me about him and whatever they're doing. I never said he lived in Queens, I said they meet in Queens. She is not a fan, neither am I. I got on LSA to just see what other girls are in the same situation. I'd never put any of them down because my sister is doing the same thing they are or have done. My sister is on birth control cause she doesn't believe him about the being snipped thing. As for him lying- does it really shock anyone? He's an actor, for crying out loud. He gets paid to lie lol. From everything she told me today I have even more reason not to believe her and if this is what she wants to do then I say go for it. I know a lot of people hold him up on some kind of pedestal because he wants people to believe he's a nice caring person and I'm sure he is. However, when she tells me he's an asshole and has more than enough women on the side, I think any woman would get tired of being one of many after awhile. Too many risks and as for being told keep her mouth shut, yes, I believe he tells every woman he's with to keep their mouths shut because it ruins his image. There a lot of people who don't give a fuck who he is or what he does. my sister is one of those people. She said she was going to be careful and maybe she will, maybe she won't. All I know is that he's actual fans obviously believe into what is a lot of personalities of Donnie and I'm not going to put them down for that either. I have no interest in knowing him or what he's about. I've heard enough to know he's gonna do what he's going to do. And one of them is sleeping with multiple women while in or not in a relationship
Back to top Go down
Huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 07:31 pm

...but you didn't answer any of my questions.
Back to top Go down
Lolaaaaa
Dirty Dawg
Lolaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 07:37 pm

ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Snmnvn10
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 07:38 pm

Huh??? wrote:
...but you didn't answer any of my questions.

You certainly are getting pretty demanding for posting under an unregistered name.
Back to top Go down
Lolaaaaa
Dirty Dawg
Lolaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 07:42 pm

That picture of Nick is supposed to be a gif, but it's not working so.
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 07:56 pm

Raquel2012 wrote:
I think his lines are blurred from being an actor and his insatiable need for feeling powerful, he kisses all those females as if he's God, he ain't settling down anytime soon. He married so young he is making up for lost time. I think has to have all the major none curable STDs besides aids so he dgaf

Donnie didn't get married young, he got married when he turned 30. He did however become a father young he was 23 almost 24.
Back to top Go down
Raquel2012
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Raquel2012

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 08:02 pm

And he was settled down with Kim then at 23 -30 and on..... so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Huh???

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 08:08 pm

@Nom I'm registered just chose not to login to post on the public part.... I'm not sipping this tea whole heartedly, doesn't make sense to me... so what's the crime in questioning?
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite
MLGEG

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 08:10 pm

Raquel2012 wrote:
And he was settled down with Kim then at 23 -30 and on..... so yeah.

I know, but i'm sure he still fooled around even though he was "settled"
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 08:10 pm

I dunno if I'd consider what he was doing "settled down." He had a million gf's between the time Xavier was born and he and Kim got married. Wasn't he engaged to that Cetra chick in New York in the mid-90's also?

He did become a father early but I don't think that has anything to do with his ways. I think he's just a straight up playa, end of story. No excuses or justifications necessary.
Back to top Go down
Raquel2012
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Raquel2012

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 08:17 pm

OK Basketball
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 08:19 pm

Huh??? wrote:
I agree, nothing new...and he never lived in Queens...that was a misquote from Joe Mac and for anyone to restate that it's because they don't know better and are just taking what they heard from other posts and piecing it together... just imo! ...as far as him having sex on set?! That seems insane to me! If anyone has ever visited set you know there are people in and out of his trailer all the time and his breaks are usually just for a quick costume change, all the while people knocking to give him pieces of info like "2mins, "rehearsal time" etc!...besides, doesn't he have the dog walker there a lot too...she's a dog walker/STAN/BSC or whatever the appropriate term may be who I'm sure wouldn't allow that to happen on her watch! Ha!....I don't know why but something just seems off about all this.

all of this.....plus the trailers are just that-trailers. He doesn't have a whole trailer to himself, it's split in half, usually Jennifer has the other half if she's there. The trailer would legit ROCK if he was fucking in there, it's propped up on these blue jack things. I've been in the trailer more than once and there's just no way.
Back to top Go down
nkotbffyup
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 08:26 pm

Let me clarify-there's no way he's fucking in the trailer without people noticing the movement. Sure, it's possible to fuck in there, but you can see it move from outside. Someone would notice that shit.
Back to top Go down
Donnie's Slutbag
Sexii Rainbow Brite
Donnie's Slutbag

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 11:09 pm

Lolaaaaa wrote:
That picture of Nick is supposed to be a gif, but it's not working so.

[img]ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Untitled[/img]
Back to top Go down
Pookie1979
BSC
Pookie1979

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty24/06/12, 11:14 pm

dimples520 wrote:
My biggest worry would not be about getting pregnant, it would be catchin the herp or worse, the HIV/AIDS. You cant pop a pill or shake that shyt.

Maybe I'm a bit old school but I thought raw doggin was reserved for your main girl, not every girl.

All of this ^^^^, he's not taking Natalia's or whoever's health into consideration. Would I turn down a night with the Berg, hell no! But best believe he would be covering that ish up! I would not and do not want the package.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 12:36 am

Huh??? wrote:
@Nom I'm registered just chose not to login to post on the public part.... I'm not sipping this tea whole heartedly, doesn't make sense to me... so what's the crime in questioning?

I DGAF who you are, but reading through all this just now, YOU are asking everything I'M wondering.
Back to top Go down
Privy
Blockhead
Privy

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 03:50 am

Pookie1979 wrote:
dimples520 wrote:
My biggest worry would not be about getting pregnant, it would be catchin the herp or worse, the HIV/AIDS. You cant pop a pill or shake that shyt.

Maybe I'm a bit old school but I thought raw doggin was reserved for your main girl, not every girl.

All of this ^^^^, he's not taking Natalia's or whoever's health into consideration. Would I turn down a night with the Berg, hell no! But best believe he would be covering that ish up! I would not and do not want the package.

Exactly. McDonald's isn't the only place you can get that special sauce from. You never wanna give anyone the benefit of the doubt just because you're crushing on them. Entertainers, especially. Because while they may be able to afford expensive, cutting edge treatments for their ailments and appear to be A-OK most of the time, chances are their not-so-connected conquests won't fare as well.

I'm not trying to scare anyone here, of course! And I hate to sound like a PSA commercial or afterschool special, but damnit...condoms are your friend!!

Back to top Go down
New2theGame
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 10:55 am

So apparently it's a big deal and makes me "suspect" for not using my registered fake name instead of a guest fake name out on this board...so it's me who has been posting as Huh??? and anyone who is registered would know that anyway since I mentioned it in the other thread...so there's the clarification of a non-factor issue! Suspect
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 12:02 pm

So without quoting anyone here's what I think:

I agree about it being virtually impossible to fuck on set. If he was doing a feature film he would most likely have his own trailer, but not for BB. Also, as horny as he is he's not stupid enough to fuck with his main gig that's going to pay the bills for a while. Getting caught screwing during a work day would ruin his rep AND it would get out because I'm sure none of his co-stars have been asked to sign NDAs. Most of all, he wouldn't want to embarrass himself among his more esteemed peers on the show. Selleck could get away with this sort of thing, not Wahlberg.

Also, I'm regressing to when I was 28...not so long ago, LOL...and although everyone's different, I don't see myself screwing an older celeb without any benefits to go along with it. If one is not a Donnie fan, in particular, why fuck him? Let's face it, he's really not that cute. We would all probably be flat on our backs in a heartbeat, but we're fans. According to her sister, this woman isn't a fan and supposedly didn't even know who he was.

Lastly, it makes me sad that he moved to Jersey...I seriously loathe Jersey. I understand he needs the river to keep the BSCs away, but next time don't broadcast where you live.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 12:29 pm

@lizalove i agree about donnies looks, sorry donnie girls no disrespect but if he was not a nk or a actor I doubt woman would be flocking to him. He is too obvious in his sexuality around the fans and the kissing and groping to me is a turn off. Straight up kissing fans on the mouth is freaking disgusting, just thinking about it turns my stomach. If he ever settles down with one woman again I am sure that crazy shit would stop, because it aint part of the job to face plant every female no matter who they are all the time. The only man I would kiss on the regular on the lips would be my man.
Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl
LizaLove

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 12:41 pm

That's just it! I AM A DONNIE GIRL! A full-fledged, unwavering Donnie girl.

BUT, if you are 28 years old and don't know who he is why would you fuck him. Certainly not for his looks. He's a 42 year old man screwing this 28 year old woman and all she gets out of it are stitches?!?!? Come the fuck on. Something about this seems off to me...
Back to top Go down
juicyDW
Blockhead
juicyDW

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 01:13 pm

There's no way one wouldn't know who Donnie Wahlberg is. And I'm not saying this because I think he's got celebrity status but because he's been in the business for quite some time. Unless you're from the Congo I think it's fair enough to say that you know who the Kids Kids On The Block were ...
And you've probably seen The Sixth Sense because it was a pretty good movie! Plus Mark Wahlberg is big in Hollywood and everyone who is familiar with his career should know he has an older brother who was/is in a boy band...
Aside from that I think he could be a handsome 42 year old (even if as a non-famous person) by changing two things: the wardrobe and the lingo!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 01:22 pm

Getting your head busted on the regular seems pretty fucking retarded to me, sorry come on unless you like that shit who is down with it. Who am i to question the tea anyway? Maybe they should get hard hats for their sessions. My only question is why you are posting your sisters info like that, it would not be that hard to pinpoint who you are talking about if she does ever read this boards, the location, the head splitting etc ? no diss to you just wondering.
Back to top Go down
sideline
Sexii Rainbow Brite
sideline

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 01:28 pm

she's friends with johnny but didn't know the difference between mark and donnie? Poop

and liza, i agree with your post except...

LizaLove wrote:
Lastly, it makes me sad that he moved to Jersey...I seriously loathe Jersey.
ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 533370_416924328327632_286497618036971_1332909_1165232846_n
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite
twsshelly

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty25/06/12, 01:44 pm

I'd never think Donnie was attractive based on his looks. He has charm which makes him attractive. But if he was a nobody on the street dressed in bedazzled hats, douchey t-shirts, with a wallet chain, sprayed on doritos triangle hair, and nypd dental yellow smokers teeth. AINT NO FUCKING WAY he'd get a second look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooops ........... ;)   ooops ...........  ;) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

ooops ........... ;)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-BSC :: Those Five Dudes :: Public Forums-
Jump to: