We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
LizaLove
Cover Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 11:14 am

Crucified

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 12:00 pm

I just listened to it and looooorrrrdd that sounds cheap as hell. Someone named Red Hot produced that? What are his credentials, again? It sounds like it was the final project of a college student majoring in record engineering.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 12:55 pm

Rasta Donnieeeeeeee!

What is up with these guys' white guilt? Jeez. Also I won't listen to the song until I am in a bad mood. Lol.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 12:58 pm

RantNRave wrote:
in case someone's interested. manila pics are up

http://vipnation.smugmug.com/NewKidsOnTheBlock2012/Manila-06032012/23343535_HsJ26D#!i=1884350561&k=JQfq8Ds

Thanks @Rant

@Oink - I think it may have been you (sorry if I am wrong) that mentioned the asian woman who stormed out of the after party in Oz. Well, I found out a few more details. Yes, she did storm out in a huffy, because she felt that she was being mistreated. She remained upset for quite some time, but at the last minute opted to go to the Manila show (she only intended on going to two of the Oz shows, due to the cost/time to fly from Japan). I guess she is no longer upset with JK and DDUB.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 01:59 pm

Someone who isn't blocked (lmao) needs to hit em up with a link to this thread so they can see what real fans think of their song.
They obvi need some honest opinions to help them out.

BAM! STANDARD!

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 02:04 pm

glitterb0mb wrote:
Rasta Donnieeeeeeee!

What is up with these guys' white guilt? Jeez. Also I won't listen to the song until I am in a bad mood. Lol.

Laughing I know right? Donnie needs to just accept his whiteness, lol.
Back to top Go down
jodibblonde
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 02:04 pm

I don't even feel comfortable calling it a song. It's more like a jingle, some catchy tune used to sell useless crap to idiots on late night infomercials. I'm so offended by that piece of crap they put out.

Twug!

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 02:11 pm

That's not a song...

It's a jingle for idiots...

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 03:11 pm

http://inkiekay.tumblr.com/post/24404736242

This happened. I swear to all things, I hope that mess is only for the cruise. If they put that on a CD, no one will ever take them seriously ever again.

Back to top Go down
GINGERKID77
Damn nothing!

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 06:22 pm

Wahlberg you're German & Irish white boy from south Boston!!!! The fake accent was embarrassing & offensive back in the stay with me baby days and it's even worse now as we can't blame this on you being young & stupid anymore.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 08:07 pm

#liveitup

Jordan should be singing ALL OF Donnie's lyrics I don't drink and I don't cheat but I want to and add REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. it was awIGHT. Once again Joe Left his ass out of the debauchery. FIST BUMP JOE MAC.

We all know donnie LOVES a Rasta Accent, Stay with me baby was my JAM MON!unrelated was I the only one who thought he was alil cross eyed bitd?

Dirty Dawg

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 08:13 pm

LMAO Raquel!!! Crucified
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   04/06/12, 10:04 pm

I dont quite understand what this girls who go to the concerts and vips and say they were mistreated, can anybody tell me what this means? maybe i am just slow and not getting it, but how can you get get mistreated at a public event and you are a paying fan, I would understand this if the fan was in his room and some shit went down but can someone explain this? maybe not getting enough attention or pics?? it doesnt sound right. what is the normal deal for someone going to a vip? a few minutes to talk, take pics?? i doubt the guys are calling these woman fucking whores or anything. define mistreatment.
Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   05/06/12, 07:32 pm

moving on from that hideous song which is giving me nightmares...did anyone catch the Elvis Duran radio show yesterday morning? They were talking about the Mixtape Festival and mentioned NK were headlining and then Elvis made a comment that NK had "massive fans" LOL! there were some giggles and he then corrected himself but actually inserted foot even more by saying " I don't mean massive in size, I mean big fanbase...although their fans do tend to be on the larger size" Shocked

Well, this morning they brought it up again b/c some chick wrote him to say she was dropping them as a listener, that it was very insulting and blah, blah, blah. She said she was going on the cruise along and would make sure that all 3,000 fans PLUS the NK's were aware of his comments. Rolling Eyes I thought that was funny as hell, like the NK's give a crap as long as she paid her happy ass to get on that boat!

Elvis basically shrugged it off like, oh well, if that's how you feel, see ya! LOL! She signed her name, but not sure if it's ok to post it on here. She said she was a teacher.
Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   05/06/12, 09:19 pm

Post that shit. She put it out for the radio masses.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   05/06/12, 10:55 pm

Was her name Andrea? There's a fan that people call big bird. She's a teacher and all she does is bitch. She says she's 27 but there is NO FUGGIN' WAY she's a day under 40.
Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   05/06/12, 11:27 pm

No, her name was XXXXXX XXXXXXX (sp?) She's a self proclaimed Blockhead and going on the cruise, I'm willing to bet she's on twitter. We'll need some investigative skills for this one.
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   05/06/12, 11:36 pm

took me two seconds to find her. if you want her twitter pm me.

But you know i'm telling the truth
Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   05/06/12, 11:43 pm

Thanks! just looked and found her
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   05/06/12, 11:44 pm

It's not like you can miss her. Of course she would have a pic with my *future husband* ;P lol

But you know i'm telling the truth
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush
Dirty Dancer

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 12:00 am

peeped her twitter and so big deal if that guy made those comments, was he lying? yeah like all 3,000 nk fans on the boat really give a shit, damn once again a bsc beast gone wild. If that is the worst thing that happened to this chick fml.
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 12:00 am

I don't understand why she thinks throwing a damn fit is going to make a damn difference. If you're going to waste your couple of minutes of facetime telling on a radio DJ who's job is to, pretty much, be a snarky asshole... you're stupid. But we all know that the intelligence level of the BSC isn't very high. Use that time to bask in all of their glory, or some shit, and pretend that they're your boyfriend for that short time, that's what you paid for.

Back to top Go down
glitterb0mb

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 12:39 am

Wait, I missed her name. You can totes post it here. I don't care.

Also, God won't that be a massive dry vag fest if Nat shows up on the Crooz.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:27 am

Yes, please re-post. I missed it too.

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:33 am

I had posted the name, but it got censored for some reason??? I can dm it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next