The Anti-BSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

Go down 
+61
Kimmy
msankey86
kayleebye
workinmom
GooGooGaga
frombraz
GreekGoddess
PurpleRain
JKgirl
alittlenosy
josiecat1
musiclover
dimples520
Privy
Hayleyyy
BrunetteOnHeels
Chlobee
StringCheeze
BigPinkBunny
ravenhair99
Sandywaters
tink1969
SmilingandSL
ravendiva
iblyf1989
thatswhatshesaid
jkshannon
tea4two
nkotbgirl45
maclipliner
Admin
SunLuv
Raquel2012
GINGERKID77
chunkybutt
Pookie1979
LizaLove
kylieshock
Lolaaaaa
vhoney
AnastasiaBeaverhausen
MLGEG
Queen Bea
RantNRave
grovergirl
otherthanthat
Angie81
twsshelly
nkotbdownunder4ver
nkotbffyup
glitterb0mb
oink12345
Kalyma
Donnie's Slutbag
jodibblonde
Orangecrush
ValentineGirl81
Revolennon
Nomtastic
sideline
Blonde_Ambitious
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty26/06/12, 08:48 pm

Im going to say this the cruise photos suck, they have a freaking photographer on the boat so that is who should be taking pics instead of screwing the fans, the resolution is so awful you cant even increase the size, it gets so blurry. Maybe Charlie should stick to being a bodyguard, or maybe they should let ATLangela take the freaking pics
Back to top Go down
Blonde_Ambitious
Sexii Rainbow Brite

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty26/06/12, 08:51 pm

Charlie was taking the pics? That is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Chlobee
The Dorito Chip

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty26/06/12, 09:19 pm

OMG Charlie was the photographer? That doesn't make any kinds of sense.
Back to top Go down
tea4two
Damn nothing!
tea4two

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty27/06/12, 05:32 pm

so much for it being improved photo opportunity then !
Back to top Go down
alittlenosy
Suspect
alittlenosy

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty27/06/12, 06:36 pm

tea4two wrote:
so much for it being improved photo opportunity then !

Exactly! Im still wondering what the improved photo ops was.... Just allowing more time between the 2 groups is the only change I saw.
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty27/06/12, 07:07 pm

Right the only thing improved was to benefit them....the pictures are ridiculous and its even more fucked because....not myself.....but that is the only pic some people will have and it looks like shit
Back to top Go down
Hayleyyy
Blockhead
Hayleyyy

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty27/06/12, 08:43 pm

The only improvement was groups A and B could combine for photo ops but apparently not everyone knew that. And I heard after the fact...
Back to top Go down
iblyf1989
Twug!
iblyf1989

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty27/06/12, 09:41 pm

Hayleyyy wrote:
The only improvement was groups A and B could combine for photo ops but apparently not everyone knew that. And I heard after the fact...

According Jeanine from Rose Tours they didn't want people to do that unless they had to, so that couldn't have been the improvement. The best thing was the line went faster. The pic quality was worse and they rushed you through the pic so fast you could barely say hi, so I don't know what the improvement was
Back to top Go down
otherthanthat
The Marshmallow
otherthanthat

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty28/06/12, 12:32 am

The funniest part to me is seeing chicks complain about how the camera added weight/fat rolls/chins/etc to them. A camera isn't magic. It doesn't magically add anything that's not already there.
Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty29/06/12, 04:01 am

otherthanthat wrote:
The funniest part to me is seeing chicks complain about how the camera added weight/fat rolls/chins/etc to them. A camera isn't magic. It doesn't magically add anything that's not already there.

Pfft! My 5* photo added at least 40kgs to me Razz
Back to top Go down
JKgirl
BSC
JKgirl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty01/07/12, 12:28 am

When I found out that people had to pay to take pix with them at VIP I was annoyed with NK. Im not the type that goes to concert or events like that so I dont know if its always been like that even back in the day that they charged? or its just now. Also when Jordan has those luncheons with fans do u have to pay for them (I think it was in one of those luncheons that theres a pix of him and that funsteph chick) So do u have to pay to take pix with them and how much? Do u have to pay to eat with Jordan when he does that stuff n how much?

I notice on their web when they send videos from the road u cannot see them unless u are a member. WHY it makes it seem like all these guys care about is money. Also the cruise do they get paid for doing that from the money ppl spend on the cruise?

How about doing contest where for FREE fans get to win meet n greet or a lunch with them. If im wrong about anything above let me know but it just rubs me the wrong way.........makes me not like them as much.
Back to top Go down
PurpleRain
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty01/07/12, 10:59 pm

As much as I try to not believe it...it's a business. The group is a business and I don't think they'll nix many opportunities to make money. Maybe not EVERYTHING is about $$, but I'm sure a lot of the reasons why they do (or do not do) certain things is because of money. Maybe in their own way, they think by charging for certain things that used to be free, they can keep this going for us - I think that is what most of the fans want anyway.

JKgirl wrote:
When I found out that people had to pay to take pix with them at VIP I was annoyed with NK. Im not the type that goes to concert or events like that so I dont know if its always been like that even back in the day that they charged? or its just now. Also when Jordan has those luncheons with fans do u have to pay for them (I think it was in one of those luncheons that theres a pix of him and that funsteph chick) So do u have to pay to take pix with them and how much? Do u have to pay to eat with Jordan when he does that stuff n how much?

I notice on their web when they send videos from the road u cannot see them unless u are a member. WHY it makes it seem like all these guys care about is money. Also the cruise do they get paid for doing that from the money ppl spend on the cruise?

How about doing contest where for FREE fans get to win meet n greet or a lunch with them. If im wrong about anything above let me know but it just rubs me the wrong way.........makes me not like them as much.
Back to top Go down
GreekGoddess
Blockhead
GreekGoddess

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty02/07/12, 09:05 am

otherthanthat wrote:

Believe it or not it does add weight and I noticed that on my pix too BUT it won't add +40lbs like some people claim LOL
Back to top Go down
StringCheeze
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty02/07/12, 02:20 pm

@GreekGoddess that slideshow in your sig almost brings tears to my eyes. Where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
GreekGoddess
Blockhead
GreekGoddess

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty02/07/12, 02:30 pm

StringCheeze wrote:
@GreekGoddess that slideshow in your sig almost brings tears to my eyes. Where did you find it?

It's too adorable for my own good *sigh* I must have found it somewhere on line a looooong time ago. Feel free to save it/use it Smile
Back to top Go down
StringCheeze
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty02/07/12, 03:01 pm

That side profile looks like 90s Donnie so I guess that's Xavier?

Too often these days I almost forget that he has kids.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
GreekGoddess
Blockhead
GreekGoddess

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty02/07/12, 03:12 pm

StringCheeze wrote:
That side profile looks like 90s Donnie so I guess that's Xavier?

Too often these days I almost forget that he has kids.... Neutral

Yes, it's Xavier and judging by his age there (looks a couple of months old), it must be summer of '93.
These days I bet Xavier wants to forget he's his father too. This mid-life crisis isn't cute at all.
No
Back to top Go down
StringCheeze
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty02/07/12, 03:30 pm

No, its not. It only seems to be getting worse. I do fear for his crash & burn. Hope somebody is there to help pick up the pieces.

I know some people write him off and say that he is what he is but I can't help to care. Even though I don't know him beyond a MnG and the encounter wasn't all that stellar.
Back to top Go down
GreekGoddess
Blockhead
GreekGoddess

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty02/07/12, 04:05 pm

StringCheeze wrote:
No, its not. It only seems to be getting worse. I do fear for his crash & burn. Hope somebody is there to help pick up the pieces.

I know some people write him off and say that he is what he is but I can't help to care. Even though I don't know him beyond a MnG and the encounter wasn't all that stellar.

He's no saint I know that but damn him... he always makes me care about him even though pretty recently I felt like kicking his ass for his "joke" regarding the economy in my country while introducing WorldofDouche at the game show.
Back to top Go down
frombraz
Bloquita
frombraz

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty04/07/12, 01:09 pm

GreekGoddess wrote:
StringCheeze wrote:

He's no saint I know that but damn him... he always makes me care about him even though pretty recently I felt like kicking his ass for his "joke" regarding the economy in my country while introducing WorldofDouche at the game show.

What did he say about it?
Back to top Go down
GooGooGaga
BSC

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty06/07/12, 11:11 am

iblyf1989 wrote:
Im going to say this the cruise photos suck, they have a freaking photographer on the boat so that is who should be taking pics instead of screwing the fans, the resolution is so awful you cant even increase the size, it gets so blurry. Maybe Charlie should stick to being a bodyguard, or maybe they should let ATLangela take the freaking pics
YEAH!! Let her be good for something other than sticking her nose up Jon's affraid and ...(yeah you know what I was gonna say)
Back to top Go down
Nomtastic
Nomtastic

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty29/07/12, 10:22 pm

Well fuck, can they make the NKs sound even more lame than they already are???

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/jam/kids-mustache-mania-235001233.html
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty30/07/12, 01:29 am

Seriously? Mustaches got that much press?
Back to top Go down
workinmom
Damn nothing!
workinmom

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty30/07/12, 12:27 pm

There were tons of articles about the staches but the one with the link here made me mad because they made it look like Donnie did it as a publicity stunt. Huh? Nope - he does this stuff all the time for us. No way he meant that pic to be a news story when he tweeted it. I liked the ones that at least said the guys looked good though. Better than the ones that just call them old all the time! Yeah, they're gettng older, we all are. Can't help that.
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada
Revolennon

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty30/07/12, 03:34 pm

Haha yeah, a publicity stunt! Who shaves a mustache for publicity? Some of those writers need to find better stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time! - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next