We used to have a thread. Now we have a board.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
SunLuv
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:01 pm

I'm in Miami, those zombies will eat your fucking face off over here!! it's cray-cray!!
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:03 pm

Have fun on the cruise, maybe if there's one next year i'll be able to make it, who knows. I need to get a fucking passport first :/ ugh.

But you know i'm telling the truth
Back to top Go down
Lolaaaaa
Dirty Dawg

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:03 pm

DEAD at "Hola Llama"......hahahaha!

Okay, I'm going to put my two cents in.

There is a big difference between overweight women who otherwise take care of themselves and dress appropriately for their size and women who are huge and don't give a SHIT. The majority of NK stans fall in the latter category and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

I don't have a problem with what that DJ said mainly because it was true. Sure, it was inappropriate and maybe slightly unprofessional for him to say that on the air, but it's his show and he can say whatever he wants.
Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:07 pm

MLGEG, did you mean me? I'm not in Miami for the cruise, I just live here.
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:07 pm

I'm not offended, i mean if you can't laugh at yourself, weight included, then all i have to say is WTF.

I cringe when i see people my size in leggins and belly shirts affraid Hell no, hide that stuff. Nobody wants to see that. But on the other hand i'm not going to stop myself from wearing sleeveless shirts because i have sagging arms. It's hot for me too Razz

Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:08 pm

SunLuv wrote:
MLGEG, did you mean me? I'm not in Miami for the cruise, I just live here.

Ooops, i thought you were there for the cruise, my bad. sorry.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:34 pm

You know the problem isn't even being overweight. It's about being oblivious. I know I've put on extra pounds since my heyday, but shiittt I cover that mess up with black appropriate clothes. I don't try and put on tighter jeans to show off my muffin top or fupa.

And if someone made a comment that there's a bunch of fat chicks fawning over NKOTB I'd say true dat. And snarf off a piece of my snickers bar.

I have a 300 pound cousin who has an epic personality. Fucking hilarious as shit. We'd go out to clubs and she'd be the fucking party. She snagged herself a hot man and has two cute ass kids all while being fluffy. It isn't all about being thin and shit. Gotta be cool in the social circles to make up for it. But when you're sad and desperate on the inside and out and gotta complain about being fat like you contracted it like herpes...totally out of your hands. Whatever....get with the program. I know the reason I got extra adipose is because I neglected my strict fitness routine and I eat more calories then I should. These buffaloes stop acting like we're pulling the word fat out of thin air...or thick air.

Go big or go home.

Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:44 pm

Ok, so obvi I'm not the only one who thinks the Zombie apocolypse has begun in Florida. I saw that shit on these news about homeless crackheads eating each other's face off and I immediately thought, "oh shit, zombies!" I'm only half joking. Fucking Florida would be the beginning of the gotdamn undead takeover.

Last edited by twsshelly on 06/06/12, 09:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 09:46 pm

Someones going to snort bath salts on the crooz and have a fucking buffet.

Donnie's gonna come home with half an ass.

The Big Empanada

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:15 pm

Bahahahaha

He'll wish his ass wasn't so plump.
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:17 pm

I think he'll pretty much look as pained as in your AVi Wink

Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:22 pm

on the plus side, those zombies get your ass buck naked before they eat your ass. Hope somebody snaps pictures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revolennon
The Big Empanada

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:29 pm

That'd be just like a BSC, to snap pictures while D gets his ass ripped apart by the living dead, instead of trying to help him. Can't miss a photo op!
Back to top Go down
MLGEG
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:31 pm

I ain't BSC but i'd be taking pics of his peen like a MOFO then i'd go and help him out Wink

Back to top Go down
SunLuv
Suspect

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:35 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of finally getting the answer to if he's going commando and catching a glimpse of the full monty! If they couldn't yank the pants down during the tour, we need the zombies to do it for us!
Back to top Go down
vhoney
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:40 pm

FYI i have nothing against plus size hooties and didnt mean to offend anyone! but most nk fans are big,so to complain about a fact is just stupid.You can be whetever siz, big or skinny bitch and make an effort to look good. NK fans complain about everything,the guys have created a monster.the Hell! we even complain about a lot of stuff.
and "holla llama " Laughing

Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 10:45 pm

Vhoney, you didn't offend me. And you're right, if it looks like a duck then it should be called a duck, even if the duck wants to be called a swan.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 11:06 pm

The Big Empanada

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   06/06/12, 11:48 pm

MLGEG wrote:
I ain't BSC but i'd be taking pics of his peen like a MOFO then i'd go and help him out Wink

Lol. Getcha peen pics while it's still intact!
Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   07/06/12, 12:38 am

Admin wrote:

I shall be doing my next 5* nekkid Wink
Back to top Go down
oink12345
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   07/06/12, 12:44 am

I am definitely not the buffalo in tracksuit pants type Wink Never was and never will be.
Back to top Go down
maclipliner
Fly Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   07/06/12, 01:13 am

thank you for posting your stories, I feel less alone with my issues.
Back to top Go down
twsshelly
Sexii Rainbow Brite

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   07/06/12, 01:17 am

I don't want to miss out on any twitter fuckery as the cruise talk starts flooding in. I'm gonna put my twitter in the joe thread so ya'll can let a bitch know! Smile

The Marshmallow

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   07/06/12, 01:29 am

Back to top Go down
LizaLove
Cover Girl

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   07/06/12, 09:20 am

Oink and MLGEG, congrats on taking control over something that has made you unhappy. It's admirable. Smile

PostSubject: Re: NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!   

Back to top Go down

NKOTBSB 2012 Tour Discussion - Part Deux: Hola Llama! It's Cruise Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next